Juggernaut needs love

OK in halo 3 at times even thow it was rare juggernaut would come in a playlist and it was a nice change. no one complained about it. If anything we loved it. Mainly because it was different from the usual shooter experience and it was fun to torture one guy as a full team.
then reach came out
not a single playlist had it
Hell I bet the majority of yall dont even know its in the game.
SO all I gotta say is show jugs some love when it comes back for halo 4

Also Can we have it fixed in customs because right now no mater what you do he only can use a hammer

Um, Juggernaut is in Rumble Pit.

> Um, Juggernaut is in Rumble Pit.

Oh snap!

^^

Theres also Private Matches if you have some friends to hook up with.

It’s one of them game types I find works a lot better with your friends in private anyway.

Juggernaut has been crap since Halo 3. A shame, I enjoyed the hell out of it in Halo 2.

Yeah it’s still out there my friend,
Although i do prefer to play it on custom matches with friends. We always have a blast.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> OK in halo 3 at times even thow it was rare juggernaut would come in a playlist and it was a nice change. no one complained about it. If anything we loved it. Mainly because it was different from the usual shooter experience and it was fun to torture one guy as a full team.
> then reach came out
> not a single playlist had it
> Hell I bet the majority of yall dont even know its in the game.
> SO all I gotta say is show jugs some love when it comes back for halo 4
>
> Also Can we have it fixed in customs because right now no mater what you do he only can use a hammer

<mark>Also Can we have it fixed in customs because right now no mater what you do he only can use a hammer</mark> - That’s true, that’s what I want. I tried to make some cool juggernaut gametypes but unlike halo 3, you cant remove the gravity hammer, so it basically ruins it. BTW people have said it before but juggernaut is in rumble pit.

Hardly ever comes up, and when it does, no one votes for it.

I agree.

immovable object - love it…

Ya so does headhunter. I like headhunter lol.

In Halo 4 VIP, Jug, Headhunter, and oddball need some more love.

Though oddball does pretty good already.