Judgements!!!

Alot of the time i spend on the wed i come accross people hating on 343I because there newcomers to the halo franchise! but have you played Halo 4? 343 is made up of mostly people from bungie that wanted to keep working on the halo franchise, they are true halo fans and they know what we want. sure there will be things we dont like but it is still going to be halo. please dont be trolls and make judgements if you have no idea what the final proudct is going to be like. I would like to Thank 343 for all of there time and effort they put into the best game of the year!

You’re not really helping.

I’m not trying to help this is just my Opinion

Dont come on the forums and tell fans how they should act think or what to like how about that opinion. Seriously Im tired of your type of people saying omg have you played the game yet? geeze get a grip. We all have or our opinions. And 6 post? right now your a troll yourself.

> Alot of the time i spend on the wed i come accross people hating on 343I because there newcomers to the halo franchise! but have you played Halo 4? 343 is made up of mostly people from bungie that wanted to keep working on the halo franchise, they are true halo fans and they know what we want. sure there will be things we dont like but it is still going to be halo. please dont be trolls and make judgements if you have no idea what the final proudct is going to be like. I would like to Thank 343 for all of there time and effort they put into the best game of the year!

Reads name

I read your post but your name concerns me a bit.

> Dont come on the forums and tell fans how they should act think or what to like how about that opinion. Seriously Im tired of your type of people saying omg have you played the game yet? geeze get a grip. We all have or our opinions. And 6 post? right now your a troll yourself.

Like i said its like saying you dislike bungie and to be fair to you i also stated that there will be things we dont like. i would prefer you stop making rash judgements and give it a try

and im not a troll

> > Alot of the time i spend on the wed i come accross people hating on 343I because there newcomers to the halo franchise! but have you played Halo 4? 343 is made up of mostly people from bungie that wanted to keep working on the halo franchise, they are true halo fans and they know what we want. sure there will be things we dont like but it is still going to be halo. please dont be trolls and make judgements if you have no idea what the final proudct is going to be like. I would like to Thank 343 for all of there time and effort they put into the best game of the year!
>
> Reads name
>
> I read your post but your name concerns me a bit.

sorry about the name a friend dared me to put it as my gt

> Alot of the time i spend on the wed i come accross people hating on 343I because there newcomers to the halo franchise! but have you played Halo 4? 343 is made up of mostly people from bungie that wanted to keep working on the halo franchise, they are true halo fans and they know what we want. sure there will be things we dont like but it is still going to be halo. please dont be trolls and make judgements if you have no idea what the final proudct is going to be like. I would like to Thank 343 for all of there time and effort they put into the best game of the year!

343i is not “made up of mostly people from bungie”. There are only about five or less employees from Bungie that moved to 343i.

> > Dont come on the forums and tell fans how they should act think or what to like how about that opinion. Seriously Im tired of your type of people saying omg have you played the game yet? geeze get a grip. We all have or our opinions. And 6 post? right now your a troll yourself.
>
> Like i said its like saying you dislike bungie and to be fair to you i also stated that there will be things we dont like. i would prefer you stop making rash judgements and give it a try
>
> and im not a troll

Yeah, we know you are not a troll.

This is a troll post, just click the link for lawls XD