Jorge's faceplate color

Has anybody noticed that Jorge"s faceplate is a different color then the other Spartans? It looks like an amber or copper color. I’m currently a Lt. Col and the gold is the last color available to me. I was wondering if anybody with a higher rank could let me know if it unlocks later on and if so what rank? How much? and what pre-reqs if any? Thanks much.

there is no visor color like george’s in the armory :frowning:

What if you buy all the colors? (silver, blue, black, gold)

Don’t worry, I think we’ll be getting some new stuff soon, and I think Jorge’s and Emile’s/Jun’s visor colors will be included. The BoB and EVA Helmets are rendered and scripted in the game, the EVA even appeared on Lone Wolf’s final cutscene, which means Bungie has access to it.

I could have swore that Emile and Jun are gold…

> Don’t worry, I think we’ll be getting some new stuff soon, and I think Jorge’s and Emile’s/Jun’s visor colors will be included. The BoB and EVA Helmets are rendered and scripted in the game, the EVA even appeared on Lone Wolf’s final cutscene, which means Bungie has access to it.

The EVA helmet is already in the armory; as is Emile’s custom visor (known as the EVA

), if that's the EVA you mean?

Lol, never heard the new helmet called the BoB helmet (been out of the loop for awhile); is it rendered and scripted in the game? I thought that no one had acually found anything to do with it in the actual game (unless it was found recently).

Jun has a bronze/rust kinda color too