Jorge in Halo Forward Unto Dawn

Hello I’m SILENT 4RUNNER I have been thinking lately and everyone is convinced that Jorge will be in Forward Unto Dawn due to a post some time ago saying a very famous Spartan II would be returning however I strongly disagree I have my thoughts to as it may be Jun for the fact that in Halo Reach he escaped with Dr. Halsey imposing that he might be used for future warfare A.K.A the events of Halo 4 if anyone has comments or anything to say please feel free. :slight_smile:

Jun isn’t a Spartan II, he’s a Spartan III. The only member of Noble Team who was a Spartan II was drum roll Jorge

Honestly though, it’s probably just gonna be Master Chief

I think it’s Master Chief (Not kidding). He is famous, and he is a Spartan II.

Jorge is, very clearly, gone.

Jorge…is…-Yoinking!-…dead.

Master Chief…and Jorge… In the same video! That would be awesome!

> Jorge…is…-Yoinking!-…dead.

He is alive(somehow). He is a Spartan II. And if noble 6 could survive the fall, so could Jorge.

> Jun isn’t a Spartan II, he’s a Spartan III. The only member of Noble Team who was a Spartan II was drum roll Jorge
>
> Honestly though, it’s probably just gonna be Master Chief

Jorge is dead. Jun I believe was confirmed killed, I don’t have a source.

> > Jorge…is…-Yoinking!-…dead.
>
> He is alive(somehow). He is a Spartan II. And if noble 6 could survive the fall, so could Jorge.

Jorge was vaporized by the Slipspace drive converted into an ad-hoc bomb. Noble Six was a re-entry pack on to allow him to survive the fall from orbit, Jorge was next to the damn bomb.

Just think.

> He is alive(somehow).

No proof coupled with compelling info that says otherwise?

Nope.

Jun is an SIII not SII. Master Chief is a given since hes on the damn cover picture, so it wouldn’t make sense to mention it again as if we don’t know who it is. So it would make sense to be Jorge since hes the only other SII in the games. But it could also be any of the other surviving SII’s from the books.

okay but Jorge didnt fall he got sucked into a black hole with the covenant ship and he was literally right next to the bomb he had to activate it manually

Jorge is dead. As much as I loved the character, I’d much rather see the Spirit of Fire in future Halo media.

> okay but Jorge didnt fall he got sucked into a black hole with the covenant ship and he was literally right next to the bomb he had to activate it manually

And when you get sucked into a black hole you don’t magically spawn onto a UNSC ship… He’s dead more than likely

> okay but Jorge didnt fall he got sucked into a black hole with the covenant ship and he was literally right next to the bomb he had to activate it manually

A slip-space rupture, not a black hole. And yes, there is a major difference.

No, poor plot line if Jorge is still alive.

Assuming it didn’t kill him then the following is true.

He could be anywhere in the universe. Which leaves an infinite number of possibilities and something as close to zero as possible that he’s going to be anywhere near Requiem.

Assuming he wasn’t teleported into the center of a star then he is still dead. Why? No food. No water. Limited air. And still in a ship filled with a bunch of pissed off Covenant pissed off because he sunk their battleship.

Actually now that I think about it… it could be someone from the books and I’m pretty sure 343 industrys wouldnt screw us over by just showing Master Cheif

Its most likely Linda. For Halo: Anniversary she was in cryo on the Pillar of Autumn.

Very true it could explain why Linda was not found in Cryo Sleep next to Cheif wait Foward 'Unto Dawn takes place during Cheif’s training soooo it could be Jorge considering Jorge trained along side the MC