Jorge in halo 4?

This is pure speculation, but I noticed that master chief was lost in slip space even though many thought he was dead, I wonder if it’s the same situation for jorge from reach and that they will meet. ???
I doubt this will happen but there is a possibility.

Jorge blew up. And if he did survive… Halo 4 is like 4 or 5 years after Reach was lost. Kat made the plan so that all the enemies would die. Slipspace drives are dangerous as they are, but purposely blowing one up… thats off the charts. No one… not even… well maybe the Chief… but anyways… no one could survive. Except for the Thirsty Grunt. Hes the only exception.

According to the Halo wiki article on Jorge, he was sent into slipspace with no way out.

he was in the center of a exploding ship, even if it did trasport him somewhere i doubt he could servive in space by himself

So lets say master chief is fighting the forerunners then suddenly…a bright light in the sky appears.as the bright light gets bigger and bigger it transforns into a orange blur and then the figure of a bulky man wearing power armour.the figure smashes into the nearest forerunner bunker that was holding back the marines decimating the alien structure thanks to jorges suprise visit the battle is won and they all settle down to a strongbow beer

Seems legit

Maybe this …thirsty grunt might want some strongbow ?

New easter egg anyone the drunk grunt?

> Jorge blew up. And if he did survive… Halo 4 is like 4 or 5 years after Reach was lost. Kat made the plan so that all the enemies would die. Slipspace drives are dangerous as they are, but purposely blowing one up… thats off the charts. No one… not even… well maybe the Chief… but anyways… no one could survive. Except for the Thirsty Grunt. Hes the only exception.

Thirsty Grunt?

As much as I would love to see Jorge and Master Chief as a duo, this is beyond unlikely.

> > Jorge blew up. And if he did survive… Halo 4 is like 4 or 5 years after Reach was lost. Kat made the plan so that all the enemies would die. Slipspace drives are dangerous as they are, but purposely blowing one up… thats off the charts. No one… not even… well maybe the Chief… but anyways… no one could survive. Except for the Thirsty Grunt. Hes the only exception.
>
> Thirsty Grunt?

It was an Easter Egg in Halo CE. Thirsty Grunt!!

> As much as I would love to see Jorge and Master Chief as a duo, this is beyond unlikely.

I agree with you, I just thought it would be cool.

He blew up. He is dead. And I don’t think anyone from Noble team should return, unless somehow Noble 6 lived. Because he was the only one that is cool.

The ship he was in blew up, unless he used his thrusters to get to another planet (which is unlikely) I’d assume he’s dead.

Hey mastercheif survived the slip space drive incident thing and maybe so did Jorge maybe it took him to onyx blew up and the aftermath of the shock causes Jorges armor to lock he flys into onyx survives by using regular techniques and meets chief and goes kick some -Yoink- with whatever they’re fighting

Jorge is dead.

Wait people thought John died at the end of 3?
Wut
/Jorge in no way could have survived a direct slip space impact

> Hey mastercheif survived the slip space drive incident thing and maybe so did Jorge maybe it took him to onyx blew up and the aftermath of the shock causes Jorges armor to lock he flys into onyx survives by using regular techniques and meets chief and goes kick some -Yoink!- with whatever they’re fighting

All of my wut

How about Jun? The sniper guy. What happened to him?

Portals and Slipspace are different things.

As everyone has been saying, Jorge is dead and has been confirmed dead for some time now.

I don’t see why an explanation for his death is needed…

No helmet on.

No shields.

Practically hugging the slip-space bomb, he’s that close.

Slip-space portals are incredibly dangerous, and well a slip-space bomb…?

Radiation… well, lick a radioactive carbon rod and times the radiation by 2135131366

The Corvette blew up with him in it.

No air.

If you survive this… then you’re better then God.

> How about Jun? The sniper guy. What happened to him?

His gun was blocked, looked in the barrel to find the problem and it fired. He dead.

I should SO be a game writer…