Joining is still seriously flawed.

Inviting and joining other players can be a huge hassle. Sometimes I would send an invite to a friend, and when he accepted it, it would make me join his lobby. How? I have no clue. Sometimes when I invite other people and they accept the invitation, the game would act as if they joined my session (it gives me the option to kick them and everything, and asks if I want to take the party with me if I try to leave the lobby), but they’re not actually in my game. To fix this issue, we have to quit the game and boot it up again which is just plain annoying. We’re also unable to join sessions in progress in custom games, and we’re unable to set the limit of players that we want in our lobby.

343i, you really need to fix this.

Agreed. This is the biggest problem with the game so far. Joining friends is a mess. Sometimes friends don’t even show up on the Find Game screen. Other times, they show up and the option to Join Player isn’t there or is grayed out. And on other occasions, once we do get into a lobby together, we sometimes get randomly kicked out of the lobby our friends are in.

Matchmaking has improved tremendously while this has not. If it were up to me, this would be my priority to fix.

> 2533274950663738;2:
> Agreed. This is the biggest problem with the game so far. Joining friends is a mess. Sometimes friends don’t even show up on the Find Game screen. Other times, they show up and the option to Join Player isn’t there or is grayed out. And on other occasions, once we do get into a lobby together, we sometimes get randomly kicked out of the lobby our friends are in.
>
> Matchmaking has improved tremendously while this has not. If it were up to me, this would be my priority to fix.

I totally agree. Yet… there are so many other things that need attention as well.

1. Friends lists / Joining parties
  2. Uneven teams
  3. Horrible glitches in each game (HCE jumping glitch, H2C hit boxes , H2A bleedthrough, H3 movement / aiming glitches , H4 unbalanced pre-patch game)