Joining Games That Are Already Lost (Warzone)

It happens way too much in Warzone. You join a game where your team has every base taken from them and the score is always something like 150 to 620. And I’m never on the winning team, but always on the losing team. It really frustrates me, and probably many others too. And if I leave the game I get banned from matchmaking. So I have to sit on the helpless side of the fight while my team is getting pounded with power weapons, vehicles, and higher req-weapons.

If there is something I can do to prevent this other than not playing warzone at all (which is the last thing I would want to do), I would like to know. And I hope 343 acknowledges this problem and attempts to fix it.

343 needs to implement the same thing Titanfall uses. If you join a game in progress that’s passed a certain time, it doesn’t count as a loss on your record.

> 2533274818508074;2:
> 343 needs to implement the same thing Titanfall uses. If you join a game in progress that’s passed a certain time, it doesn’t count as a loss on your record.

Thats a good solution.

OP JIP sucks when you are on a losing team, but it is ok when you are on the winning team. I have been JIP on both and since it is not changing soon, you need to make the best of it. There are times when you can turn the game around.

Well there aren’t many quitters on the winning team so you are gonna get stuck on the loser side mostly. Just use that match to work on commendations. No one is looking at your warzone win/loss anyway.

I’ve joined Warzone Assault before and heard “defend your base Spartan”, then the core is blown up 10 seconds later. Then I get to wait in a loading screen for the next match. Completely pointless waste of time, and it happens way too often for my liking.

I swear the game does it on purpose to make you lose. I was on a winning streak and I got put in JIP game on the losing team when the score was something like 300-700 and they were already swarming our only armory.

I don’t think 343 is even doing anything about it either. I’ve had numerous games like that in Warzone/Assault and BTB. The only solution that I know of besides playing the game is to quit the build if you know it’s a JIP game.

God I hate when this happens. It’s so stupid. There are so many things that need to get fixed with this game.

> 2533274792641480;5:
> I’ve joined Warzone Assault before and heard “defend your base Spartan”, then the core is blown up 10 seconds later. Then I get to wait in a loading screen for the next match. Completely pointless waste of time, and it happens way too often for my liking.

Just happened last night to me… then a couple matches later I get JIPped into a game and all I hear is “Good job Spartan, we didn’t give them an inch” before my screen even loaded

I hadn’t played a warzone game for some time. The other night I wanted to play and got into a JIP and the match ended 2 minutes later with our core blasted away. I didn’t leave because I used up one of my boost cards and since I didn’t want to lose it, I stayed in the game and now have another lost on my record with only 195 req. points to show for it. Why can’t the match be locked once it starts so no one can get in a JIP?

It put me into a game, and before it fully loaded, said we were defeated. I got 71 REQ points but did not play a second.

Joined one where my team was at 35 points with "enemy controls all bases! " we had 200 points by the end, but it was still a loss in less then 10 minutes.

I hate it. In Warzone Assault I’ve joined numerous games with 30 seconds left, and some 1.5 minutes. One time I actually joined a game right when the core was destroyed… yeah.

Edit: Clip of the game where it puts me in the already finished game.

You can find a 12 man team easily by using Halo lfg, looking for group, site. I’ve had so much fun doing this.

I’m almost guaranteed to JIP a lost game when I use a Mission: Victory card…

> 2533274891841289;13:
> You can find a 12 man team easily by using Halo lfg, looking for group, site. I’ve had so much fun doing this.

1. We shouldn’t have to “find our own team” Do you have a clue at how ridiculously hard it is to find 12 adults that have the same schedule to play for just an hour a week?

It should be obvious by now that 343 needs to either create a gametype specifically for 12 member teams and block them from Main Warzone. OR vice versa. Create a gametype for randoms or parties of 2 or less.

What is currently happening is very detrimental to the game.

“your not out of this yet, take out the enemy core Spartans”

> 2535433238497925;10:
> It put me into a game, and before it fully loaded, said we were defeated. I got 71 REQ points but did not play a second.

That’s the best RP per time spent you’ll find. Congrats!

> 2533274938827434;14:
> I’m almost guaranteed to JIP a lost game when I use a Mission: Victory card…

This…its why I never use them, except the rare times I play with a team. Its like the game detects you are going to use that and says “oh a challenge! here, single handedly turn around this 100-900 game”.

This does need to be addressed.

I just want to play some solo warzone and it always puts me into a lost game and it counts as lost, like am I really going to turn a 700-130 game around?