Joining a game in progressmakes sence rational thoughts here

i play all the time and im tired of people rage quiting and takeing their slumber party with them and their feety pajamas. leaveing me alone against 4 people how is that fare ???so i love this being in the game . what i think you guys are mad about is that you wont be able to cackle at spawn killing one man . it’s over get used to it. halo 4 most likely wont have ranking due to lack of intrest in reach if you dont believe me turn on your x box and see how many are playing arena compared to social team slayer or… even anavercery slayer.once again it is to make this a fare game . for instance if someone gets booted for a betrayal you get a replacement. which makes sence why should one team be punished for a person being a jerk and shooting his whole team with a rocket in the beging of rocket fight/ anything.just use common sence why they are doing it …
not to mention if someone is afk and standing around not play guess what boys and girls …he gets kick new player enters …is this to hard to understand it is for the fareness period…and like i said before 343 knows what the ladies like
Mr. blevins
p.s remeber kids no cod talk here please noone cares about that game i am here to talk halo 4 so play nice.

Other than your spelling and grammar I agree with you fully, granted me and one other player have made decent stands against four once or twice, it would be nice to keep a full team more often, and I think that the push to pawn is the ultimate solution to AFK honestly

You say this like every game is a 4v1 because the other team leaves. There’s a lot better solutions than making Halo join a game in progress. However, I don’t think join-in-progress will be something universal across the game, i think it will probably be limited to certain playlists.

i think it will be on every one …it is fair fare lol yeah i know .any who . it is a self banhamer that does not ban for afk’ers you should thank them . or at least be like oh thank god lol. it really i guess depends on what happens to you on halo online i play bymyself and pick up randoms if they leave or are afk why should i not have a replacement

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> i play all the time and im tired of people rage quiting and takeing their slumber party with them and their feety pajamas. leaveing me alone against 4 people how is that fare ???so i love this being in the game . what i think you guys are mad about is that you wont be able to cackle at spawn killing one man . it’s over get used to it. halo 4 most likely wont have ranking due to lack of intrest in reach if you dont believe me turn on your x box and see how many are playing arena compared to social team slayer or… even anavercery slayer.once again it is to make this a fare game . for instance if someone gets booted for a betrayal you get a replacement. which makes sence why should one team be punished for a person being a jerk and shooting his whole team with a rocket in the beging of rocket fight/ anything.just use common sence why they are doing it …
> not to mention if someone is afk and standing around not play guess what boys and girls …he gets kick new player enters …is this to hard to understand it is for the fareness period…and like i said before 343 knows what the ladies like
> Mr. blevins
> p.s remeber kids no cod talk here please noone cares about that game i am here to talk halo 4 so play nice.

You sir, are being stupid. You are presuming that halo 4 will not have a ranking system. Most of the community wants a ranking system which is 1-50 and not a ranking system of exp eg reach. Also you need to look at this thread ( http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst72923_Join-games-in-progress--end-of-Halo.aspx ) at the reasons why someone will quit on your team [you cant say deranking as you are presuming halo4 wont have a ranking system]… Anyway hasnt this join session in prgress been interpreted wrong ? i read somewhere on the forum that it is only going to be used in there new ffa gametype?

You know what is fair, joining a game with 3 afks on your team and the other team is up 40-9 with full map control. Yeah totally fair.

As long as I get to choose whether to join an already running game or wait for a new game to start then I’m ok with it. I understand what it feels like to have a team quit out on me so it would be nice to get some replacements during the game.

I just don’t want to not have the option. If matchmaking throws me into already started games without my consent then I will not be happy.

> You know what is fair, joining a game with 3 afks on your team and the other team is up 40-9 with full map control. Yeah totally fair.

you have to prees the x button to spawn …face palm if they are not playing i’m sure they will die and sence they choose not to spawn back in they will probly be um i dont know the word for it but it looks like italy oh thats right the boot. so you would get wait for it replacements

It can work in social playlist but it’s impossible for in session joining to work in a ranked playlist. It wouldn’t be fair, how would the ranking system work if someone joins in to a game on the winning side right before it ends? Would that player rank up? It isn’t very practical.

I’m sure it will not be in a rank playlest im sure you will be screwd just as always

I’m really happy they are including this, but I think it should only be for a few playlists.

> > You know what is fair, joining a game with 3 afks on your team and the other team is up 40-9 with full map control. Yeah totally fair.
>
> you have to prees the x button to spawn …face palm if they are not playing i’m sure they will die and sence they choose not to spawn back in they will probly be um i dont know the word for it but it looks like italy oh thats right the boot. so you would get wait for it replacements

David Ellis confirmed on Neo gaf that they would respawn eventually. I would search for the post but I am on my phone.

I like this Idea as well… Im tired of having teammates quit and I have to play or get banned.
I think you should not get a loss though if you join a game that is almost over though!

id take your argument seriously if you knew how to spell… omg…
however, I have TOO MUCH WANT for a 1-50 ranking system in halo 4, the only reason people dont play arena is because its ranking is pointless

> i think it will be on every one …it is fair fare lol yeah i know .any who . it is a self banhamer that does not ban for afk’ers you should thank them . or at least be like oh thank god lol. it really i guess depends on what happens to you on halo online i play bymyself and pick up randoms if they leave or are afk why should i not have a replacement

You sir need some serious grammar lessons. I tried to read your first 3 posts in this thread, and I now have a headache.

OT: I do not ever want to be placed into a game that is losing or after the half-way mark on the clock.

Too many times have I played a match having to watch in agony the majority of my team members quit, having to fend for myself.

Never again! :smiley:

Though, I wouldn’t want this feature to carry over in Ranked matches.

There is almost same thread active HERE.
All I can say is that people who defends Halo matchmaking system probably havn’t played other games. If they they did and still insists that it’s ok, they must be kidding. I don’t care about ranked matches that much (they can, and should stick with rules from Halo 3), but I want be able to play game without stress. Games are made for fun.

hey guy this is not about other games your comment not on topic and grammer has nothing to do with opion fella’s

I also no longer have to be on my friends team i can actually kill them in a MM team game as much as i love playing with them killing them is even more fun. Also for me in the BTB playlist people quit like crazy and especially in objective its an auto loss but with this you actually have a chance.

> grammer has nothing to do with opion fella’s

Young man, the opinions people listen to are the ones spoken (or typed) most eloquently. Using speech that makes one look like an ignoramus, or ignorant, will get you nowhere, everywhere.