Joining a company

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This is a pretty weird question but I’ll ask it anyways is their any companies that are in need of a leader for there Sub-Company. You may not trust me but why would I want to hurt your
Sub-Company I have a few reasons why you would want me

• I will obey whatever you tell me. - I am extremely active and I play every day at least for five hours. - I am ready to learn how to be better at playing and leading. - I love Halo and want to better my skills. - I own most of the Halo series Halo Reach, Halo 5 and MCC (With ODST) - Can be military or casual. - Get on Waypoint hourly.Notes: I have a few notes I have a Company that I will change its name or will completely change companies. Please PM me on Waypoint or leave a comment on this forum do not respond on Xbox Live. I am also looking for a mentor to teach me what to improve on.

United Federation Gaming is keen on opening Squads whenever possible, we had Hawk Squad open with its Spartan Company just started (the previous owner left to join a Military Clan shortly after creating it) UFG is a Social Gaming Community with 13 Members, would you like to be made a Lieutenant and ruin Hawk Squad in the AR Division?

Hi there I am the leader of TIR I was wondering what clan are you exactly

> If you need help come see me ONImarinegunner

> 2535460734656994;1:
> This is a pretty weird question but I’ll ask it anyways is their any companies that are in need of a leader for there Sub-Company. You may not trust me but why would I want to hurt your
> Sub-Company I have a few reasons why you would want me
>
> - I will obey whatever you tell me.
> - I am extremely active and I play every day at least for five hours.
> - I am ready to learn how to be better at playing and leading.
> - I love Halo and want to better my skills.
> - I own most of the Halo series Halo Reach, Halo 5 and MCC (With ODST)
> - Can be military or casual.
> - Get on Waypoint hourly.
> Notes: I have a few notes I have a Company that I will change its name or will completely change companies. Please PM me on Waypoint or leave a comment on this forum do not respond on Xbox Live. I am also looking for a mentor to teach me what to improve on.

Okay solider if you want I can arrange me and two people to meet you I need someone like you in my clan TIR TORCHWOOD INSITUTE REQUSATION

> 2533274950394291;4:
> > 2535460734656994;1:
> > This is a pretty weird question but I’ll ask it anyways is their any companies that are in need of a leader for there Sub-Company. You may not trust me but why would I want to hurt your
> > Sub-Company I have a few reasons why you would want me
> >
> > - I will obey whatever you tell me.
> > - I am extremely active and I play every day at least for five hours.
> > - I am ready to learn how to be better at playing and leading.
> > - I love Halo and want to better my skills.
> > - I own most of the Halo series Halo Reach, Halo 5 and MCC (With ODST)
> > - Can be military or casual.
> > - Get on Waypoint hourly.
> > Notes: I have a few notes I have a Company that I will change its name or will completely change companies. Please PM me on Waypoint or leave a comment on this forum do not respond on Xbox Live. I am also looking for a mentor to teach me what to improve on.
>
>
> Okay solider if you want I can arrange me and two people to meet you I need someone like you in my clan TIR TORCHWOOD INSITUTE REQUSATION

I went to your profile and saw no company when exactly are you wanting me to join?