Join

sone1 join please

Join what?

My Spartan company

I just laughed way too hard at this hahaha.

haha thats funny

Do yourself a favor and make a new post. Tell people why they should join your company. Tell people the direction you want to take it: for example are you looking for competitive players or is it more casual. Also, evaluate your stats before trying to recruit people. It will be difficult to get people that are a much higher level than you are to join your company. So be realistic, be more professional, and be more specific. People will join but not with a vague post like this one.

> 2533274853194520;6:
> Do yourself a favor and make a new post. Tell people why they should join your company. Tell people the direction you want to take it: for example are you looking for competitive players or is it more casual. Also, evaluate your stats before trying to recruit people. It will be difficult to get people that are a much higher level than you are to join your company. So be realistic, be more professional, and be more specific. People will join but not with a vague post like this one.

^ All of this, you’ll also want to post over on the Spartan Companies forum :slight_smile:

Taking on the world

> 2533274857703742;3:
> My Spartan company

“Forever Alone”