Join TST Gaming!

TST Gaming is looking to recruit new members for Halo! Trying to prepare for Halo 5. Mostly will be playing Halo The Master Chief Collection. TST started back in 2005 in Halo 2 and has been going ever since! If you’re interested join us at our Facebook page:

See you on the battlefield

Batman TST
TST Gaming Leader

Want to do a 4v4 scrimmage sometime? If so add and message “paradlse” so we can work out the details.

As in a clan battle?

Well I am in a clan but I’m also on a team. I’m just looking to set up a scrimmage for my team so it would be more along the lines of a practice for the both of us because we’re not a clan and you’re not a team. So this wouldn’t be official.

Just out of curiosity how many members are in your clan?

i would love to set up a clan match with either clan. HMU on XBL: Necrocyde

> 2533274830324810;5:
> Just out of curiosity how many members are in your clan?

My clan has around 40-50 members but that’s besides the point. I’m not looking to set up a clan battle right now. If that’s what you want we can do that but I’m asking for a friendly, competitive 4v4 scrimmage for my team. My team is a separate entity from my clan. Also in reply to Necrocyde my clan has already had a clan battle with yours and I have to respectfully decline your offer due to the fact your clan is on a whole different level than ours.

Can I join TST and still make my own HCS team? Both my friend and I want to get into competitive Halo and are looking for a clan to join but also want to make our own team to prepare and play with competitively next season.

> 2533274870615530;8:
> Can I join TST and still make my own HCS team? Both my friend and I want to get into competitive Halo and are looking for a clan to join but also want to make our own team to prepare and play with competitively next season.

Can we scrimmage some time? Add and message “paradlse” to work out the details.

> 2533274856361648;9:
> > 2533274870615530;8:
> > Can I join TST and still make my own HCS team? Both my friend and I want to get into competitive Halo and are looking for a clan to join but also want to make our own team to prepare and play with competitively next season.
>
>
> Can we scrimmage some time? Add and message “paradlse” to work out the details.

Sounds good! Right now it’s just my friend and I but I hope to make an official team sometime soon. If you know of anyone looking to team up for next season and get ready now then please let me know. We have 2 spots left for others to join. We’ll get those scrimmages going too =)

> 2533274856361648;7:
> > 2533274830324810;5:
> > Just out of curiosity how many members are in your clan?
>
>
> My clan has around 40-50 members but that’s besides the point. I’m not looking to set up a clan battle right now. If that’s what you want we can do that but I’m asking for a friendly, competitive 4v4 scrimmage for my team. My team is a separate entity from my clan. Also in reply to Necrocyde my clan has already had a clan battle with yours and I have to respectfully decline your offer due to the fact your clan is on a whole different level than ours.

I saw. My reply was aimed more towards TST in that regard.

> 2533274870615530;10:
> Sounds good! Right now it’s just my friend and I but I hope to make an official team sometime soon. If you know of anyone looking to team up for next season and get ready now then please let me know. We have 2 spots left for others to join. We’ll get those scrimmages going too =)

Awesome. I’ll add you on Xbox. Please do the same.