Join the "Feared From Most" Clan TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Just started Feared From Most.

Goals include:
-Fun Environment for everyone including weekly contests/giveaways and fun custom games every weekend
-Participating in scrims/competitive matches
-Becoming a well-known clan and building a fan base like no other

If you are interested in joining, please message me on xbox live.

Gamertag- Nark0ticz

This belongs in the recruiting section

this is a free country i’ll post anywhere i please

> 2533274815133291;3:
> this is a free country i’ll post anywhere i please

That’s…not how that works.

> 2533274815133291;3:

I was going to say “tell that to the monitors” but snickerdoodle already moved it lol

PS. the internet isn’t a country.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts or flame/attack others.</mark>

why is everytime i post something on here you little mfers gotta give me a headache
dont you guys have anything else better to do than go to people forums and be -Yoink- boys?

Don’t be mad cause snickerdoodle moved your thread to the correct section. If you posted it correctly in the first place you wouldn’t have gotten rekt.

> 2533274815133291;7:
> why is everytime i post something on here you little mfers gotta give me a headache
>
> dont you guys have anything else better to do than go to people forums and be -Yoink- boys?

They’re just doing their job. There are rules clearly written out for these forums and it’s your job to follow then and the moderator’s job to enforce them.

> 2533274815133291;3:

The internet is not a free country and if you say that to a cop he’ll pull of a list of these wonderful guidelines laid out by the U.S government known as laws.

Good evening Feared from Most,

Welcome to the community and I would like to extend an invitation to a clan alliance known as the Sector Nine Federation. Our goals and aims are simple: unite the clan community, improve the clan community and build bridges that create one of the most famous coalitions ever. Here is a link so you may view the information regarding it https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/504760bd1678460abcc89e5f5e1ad7a1/topics/sector-nine-federation-coalition/.

Also we are going to be having a meeting amongst the clans in the Alliance and people interested in it this Friday 29th April at 8pm EST. I highly encourage you to come along and bring anyone else that may be possibly interested in this alliance. I hope you can see the value of this coalition and I am free to answer questions at anytime. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Very Respectfully,

Darth Baum
Epsilon Fleet Command, Fleet Admiral
Sector Nine Federation, Security Council