Join Request

Hi,
I’m 15 years old and I have been playing Halo for long time now. my goal is to improve my skills and strategy as a halo player and I thought the best way to achieve this is by joining a serious team. My main language is French. But as you can see I can handle English as well. I am at school 7am to 4pm so I won’t be able to play during this timeline.
thank you for considering my application.
Jedb13

Hey Jedb13 We at RangeCom would like to have you. A couple of us are on right now so if you want to join just friend me and we’ll go from there.
-ColeDerpius

Hey mate i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a new military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked or new players to help grow Their skills together. How recruit you is easy we take you into a public match and see your ability as a spartan. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as i can.
Field Marshal The Wanderer117

> 2535458323295139;1:
> Hi,
> I’m 15 years old and I have been playing Halo for long time now. my goal is to improve my skills and strategy as a halo player and I thought the best way to achieve this is by joining a serious team. My main language is French. But as you can see I can handle English as well. I am at school 7am to 4pm so I won’t be able to play during this timeline.
> thank you for considering my application.
> Jedb13

Very happy to have welcomed you to Fireteam Cerberus