Join Oni Hell Fire

Join Oni Hell Fire halo 5 Spartan Company we have several factions for people to join but thats after basic training we are a team clan no lone wolf stuff even in recruiting we have 2 recruiters we have armor restrictions for each factions and colors no matter what we’ve already gotten our captains so you’ll just be put in a factions message me on xbox GuardedDJ or type in Oni Hell Fire and request to join hope to see you guys or gals there thank you for your time

> 2535437215088725;1:
> Join Oni Hell Fire halo 5 Spartan Company we have several factions for people to join but thats after basic training we are a team clan no lone wolf stuff even in recruiting we have 2 recruiters we have armor restrictions for each factions and colors no matter what we’ve already gotten our captains so you’ll just be put in a factions message me on xbox GuardedDJ or type in Oni Hell Fire and request to join hope to see you guys or gals there thank you for your time

Hello.

I finally have a relatively decent internet service to be able to download Halo 5 after owning the game for almost a year.

Would like to join your team.

Phil