Join Loyal Team

Hey guys. We have a lot of spots left on our spartan company and trying to fill our roster to gain the Achilles armor we are level 2 on most commendations so it won’t be long to get the armor. The companies name is loyalteam feel free to join. Just message me when u do. Gtag is jair2290 thanks

Hi I would love to join you spartan company. I have always loved all the halos from halo 1 all the way to halo 5. I messaged you on Xbox live already as well. My gamertag is Swexy n iknowit. Thank you very much.

Yo I would like to join your Spartan company! I play halo 5 pretty often. I would like to help the company unlock the Achilles armour set

i’ll join. Gamertag: LL Shultz LL

Recruiting eh? Send an invite fellas, Achilles FTW!

Hi, I go by the gt TG Maverick 14 but my friends just call me Mav. My brother Iceman who’s in your company told me how tight knit you all are. Not many companies are like that anymore. I believe I’d fit in great in LoyalTeam cause I’m a player who is always looking to make myself and my teammates better plus I’m a very active player as well. It would be an honor to join you if you’ll have me, thank you.

I’d like to join LoyalTeam because I am looking for a group of people who are cool and like to play the game together. My close friends Maverick, Iceman, Wilk, and Stryker are in the company and they always tell me about it. I am very active, playing basically every day unless I actually cant. I can also help you guys with obtaining the Achilles helmet. Thanks for your consideration.

I would like to join, just let me know if you want me