JOIN KSI! First clan ever made

Hello, I am KSI Certifiedx7, I am in the gaming community/clan KSI. KSI stands for Knowledge Strength Integrity and was founded in 2002 during the days of the original Xbox. We are a very active gaming community that hosts multiple events each week. We strive on meeting new friends for ourselves and our members. All 7 years that I have been in KSI has been focused on the Xbox 360. Now, for the first time, KSI has expanded to the Xbox One Halo Master Chief Collection. The new division has just started up and is growing consistently but needs leadership. If you have prior clan experience in leadership roles or want to try your hand at managing and running squads of 100 members please contact me. All are welcome to join. We just ask that you: Are 15 years of age or older Have a mic Be willing to change your profile location Add a friend No gamer tag change or consistent attendance is required unless you wish to join the leadership staff. If you are interested, please post here or contact me, KSI Certifiedx7. I will answer any and all questions you may have.

I would love to join my gt is steven8945 platform xbox 360 my email GAMERxPLAYER8945@gmail.com

I would like to join. Gamertag- SoulessUltimate

Are you still recruiting

xmoliverx@hotmail.co.uk

Hey i would love to join im currently plat 6 in most playlist, i started playing a week ago, i played halo 3 for 6 years.
GT - Qtica

Hey, if you are still recruiting, I would like to join. Gamertag- theirishgoat9

I would like to join my gt is hadenwert56

I would love to join contact me at legendary banna

i would like to join ski i my clan would like to also gamertag is cooldude6797444 I know it sounds childish but i have black ops 3 and I’m 15 years old and would like to join my phone number is <mark>redacted</mark>

Hi i think my friend actually thinks hes in ksi can u tell me if its tru lonigrofrankie@gmail.com

U didnt reply

I have been looking to join KSI for a while, but every one I run into with the KSI in their GT was a former member, So long story short. I would like to join KSI, my GT is IGC Alphaghost, I am 16, and and I am active everyday

you know the youtuber ksi got his name after this clan

Hey im really wanting to join have a friend on my list which is KSI DJENTLUK3J my xbox 360 tag is nS I Venoms

Looking to join KSI

May I join KSI, I’m currently 15 and can change my name to fit the clan. I also have prior clan experience with MEGA, which is Call of Duty Black Ops 1 competitive team. I also was in dZ for a while but then I eventually left because they weren’t very friendly with randoms or other clan mates. I left MEGA hoping to find another clan, but for Call of Duty Black Ops 3. My Xbox gamer tag is Jianhuren if you wanna hit me up and chat.

HI I was a part of ksi on xbox one my gt was Emoji Soldier that xbox live account got hacked i cannot ever sign back in so my new gt is RichMoney Man37 I really want to rejoin if possible and yes i do halo 5 its just not installed. I miss KSI so much

> 2535468065413623;1:
> Hello, I am KSI Certifiedx7, I am in the gaming community/clan KSI. KSI stands for Knowledge Strength Integrity and was founded in 2002 during the days of the original Xbox. We are a very active gaming community that hosts multiple events each week. We strive on meeting new friends for ourselves and our members. All 7 years that I have been in KSI has been focused on the Xbox 360. Now, for the first time, KSI has expanded to the Xbox One Halo Master Chief Collection. The new division has just started up and is growing consistently but needs leadership. If you have prior clan experience in leadership roles or want to try your hand at managing and running squads of 100 members please contact me. All are welcome to join. We just ask that you: Are 15 years of age or older Have a mic Be willing to change your profile location Add a friend No gamer tag change or consistent attendance is required unless you wish to join the leadership staff. If you are interested, please post here or contact me, KSI Certifiedx7. I will answer any and all questions you may have.

Im interested im on Xbox one my gt is RichMoney Man37 message me

Hi I am looking for a community I have been in XGN my gt now is MrT8BH but looking for a real community

I can change my name this is my new account