Join in Session is KILLING Halo 4

Join in session is driving me insane. I am sick and tired of not being placed into balanced games. I am constantly being throwing into games that are halfway completed and it is making it hard to have a competitive game.

As if that isn’t bad enough, I’ll usually finish out that game and just catch the next one that starts up. But guesssss what? That plan is ****ed up too as people back out of the lobby and the game starts up anyways. Seriously, what is the purpose of starting a game that is 2v1, 3v1, or (yes I have seen this many times) 3v0? That’s just a waste of everyones time.

It’s impossible to play this game competitively with this kind of crap going on. Why can’t we pick whether or not we want to join games? I would rather search for a new lobby for 5 minutes than get thrown into a crapfest game for 5 minutes. I’ve always enjoyed Halo because the games start off balanced which gives a fair start for each side. Now, that balance is gone.

Is there any way to fix this?

Sometimes it works. Usually it doesnt.

Recently, me and my friends got dropped into a flag game with the enemy team leading 4-0, and they had already gotten our flag halfway to their base when we joined. We literally played for like a minute and the game was over.

What kind of -Yoink- is that?!

Worst feature in any halo game by far

I wish there was a way to toggle this off.

It needs to go, it’s bad news.