Join in Progress?

I support join in progress for social playlists and warzone, but there has to be a balance. I used a mission victory for this. Needless to say, it was a slaughter. The game should have some way of knowing that one team doesn’t stand a chance, or at least refund my boost.
What are your opinions on JIP?

That’s not actually too bad. My team has came back from failures like that multiple times. (Twice, but my point still stands)

Ouch. Especially when you pop a legendary or ultra rare boost and go in. I definitely think boosts should just not apply to JIP matches and be automatically restored to your collection. Nothing more heartbreaking than wasting your one legendary victory boost on a JIP insta-loss.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> That’s not actually too bad. My team has came back from failures like that multiple times. (Twice, but my point still stands)

Same here. I expected to see an arena match 3 of 4 members quitting to leave you alone. With Warzone, will it happens.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> That’s not actually too bad. My team has came back from failures like that multiple times. (Twice, but my point still stands)

It wasn’t too bad… But there have been times where I use one and it puts me in a game like 700 - 200.
I Hate it.

<mark>Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

> 2533274832089275;1:
> I support join in progress for social playlists and warzone, but there has to be a balance. I used a mission victory for this. Needless to say, it was a slaughter. The game should have some way of knowing that one team doesn’t stand a chance, or at least refund my boost.
> What are your opinions on JIP?

i don’t play warzone because of the fuckass REQ system. I just want to play halo… Warzone is not Halo.

I miss the good old fashioned team balancing… And I hate joining games in progress, aside from being able to start at a higher req level.