Join in Progress system is garbage

Earlier today when I was searching for a BTB match, I was put into one that had only 4 people on my team and we were getting destroyed. the worst part about this is I used a legendary rp boost so that went to waste. seriously 343 -Yoink- your system it sucks so much.

This really bothers me as well. I have made a few posts about how annoying getting screwed by the JIP system can be. Especially when you waste a boost or only log on with enough time for a couple games and end up getting 3-5 half game clusterfucks.

I have an opposite opinion; thank god for a limited JiP for non-ranked playlists.

There should be an option to turn it off. Or at least make it so that we can’t join games past a certain point. I’ve joined Warzone games where the first thing I hear is “Core destruction imminent” and before I can even take 5 steps after spawning the enemy team destroys the core. There is absolutely no reason we should be put in a game like that.

> 2533274996627692;1:
> Earlier today when I was searching for a BTB match, I was put into one that had only 4 people on my team and we were getting destroyed. the worst part about this is I used a legendary rp boost so that went to waste. seriously 343 -Yoink- your system it sucks so much.

All this over a lost boost? Well, I can’t say that I have any real understanding of or sympathy for your priorities, but if you’re genuinely upset, then okay. From now on, save your boosts for ranked play lists.

> 2533274873843883;5:
> > 2533274996627692;1:
> > Earlier today when I was searching for a BTB match, I was put into one that had only 4 people on my team and we were getting destroyed. the worst part about this is I used a legendary rp boost so that went to waste. seriously 343 -Yoink- your system it sucks so much.
>
>
> All this over a lost boost? Well, I can’t say that I have any real understanding of or sympathy for your priorities, but if you’re genuinely upset, then okay. From now on, save your boosts for ranked play lists.

recon, normally I would agree with you, but the loss of a legendary boost is quite a bummer. On top of that, the rp from a ranked match doesn’t compare to even a lost BTB match- provided you were around for the entire game. It’s regrettable to waste a legendary anything; that being said, using a legendary anything is a gamble. OP lost the gamble. Would I prefer not to join in progress with a legendary boost? Sure. I would also love it if the enemy team wouldn’t kill me the second I call in a level 7 req.