Join in Progress no teammates.

1. Please fix the issue where you join a game in progress with no people on your team. It makes no sense. Why would you enable a game to be joinable when there’s nobody on one team? Why hasn’t it been fixed yet? That’s the major problem with this game. Not that it has any major problems. It’s riddled with small insignificant fixable problems, that aren’t fixed yet.

I’ve noticed when i get into a game with no team-mates, team-mates are already assigned to my team, they’re just still on the loading/joining screen.

It’s because you joined them before the game actually started.

If people don’t leave right after a game, it will keep all the players there, and just skip the search and go to selecting a new map.
Most people seem to quit at that point though, and often times one team is left empty.
During the Map Voting process is when you joined, and why you’re seemingly teamless.

> It’s because you joined them before the game actually started.
>
> If people don’t leave right after a game, it will keep all the players there, and just skip the search and go to selecting a new map.
> Most people seem to quit at that point though, and often times one team is left empty.
> During the Map Voting process is when you joined, and why you’re seemingly teamless.

This does happen a lot, but I have had plenty of games where I join in progress that is extremely lopsided, 400-130 etc AND I have no teammates.

It happens, you join, game begins, you get an instant win. Whoohoo!!!

It happens, you join, game begins, you are alone, more spartans to shot. Whoohoo!!!

It’s hard though if it’s in a regicide game, you’re always king and you lit up the screen with a big “come and kick my butt”… Then, not so much “Woohoo!!!”