Join In progress is in arena now

Looks like 343 is slowly trying to ruin halo even more but all of the new fanboys will constantly defend them.

I come back for one day and it puts me into a strongholds arena game where my team is down by 70. They said no join in progress but it happened so that looks like halo 5 nailed in the coffin for me.

EDIT:
Did everyone forget that losing a team mate in ANY playlist hurts the team alot especially in smaller games. Join in progress will never be good for halo with this terrible ranking system. Theres talk about social playlists but the social crowd is gone. They aim for fun and this game is not fun so they were all smart to leave. Some will come back because forge looks good but that is the only good looking thing about this game.

Every populated game currently (CS:GO, COD, LOL, Battlefield) and a little titanfall made a baby spartan called Halo 5. Great music but thats it. The community features arent here and the fact that everyone has to wait for them totally sucks. Maybe when someone grows a pair and does a matchmaking/community game like Halo 3 with gameplay like halo 2/3 with a little of the CE craziness, Im completely done with Halo.

Ugh, this is just going to encourage more people to quit.

They removed friendly fire into swat too.

I have a feeling the game is going to transform into a training wheels shooter like Halo 4.

> 2533274866682248;2:
> Ugh, this is just going to encourage more people to quit.
>
> They added friendly fire into swat too.
>
> I have a feeling the game is going to transform into a training wheels shooter like Halo 4.

You mean they removed friendly fire.

They Ninja Tweaked it?

WHAT?!
My internet is slow and I still haven’t finished the update.

WHAT???

Which game variant in Arena? No way they added join in to Team Arena and Slayer. BTB I can see but not 4v4 gametypes

> 2533274796702812;6:
> No way they added join in to Team Arena and Slayer. BTB I can see but not 4v4 gametypes

I believe OP is referring to Strongholds BTB

because BTB does have JIP

I think it’s only for BTB

No thanks, I dont wan’t to join losing teams.
Unless we get the choice to pick in session or not.

BTB having JIP I can believe. It did in H4 as well…

Is it just for btb? I hope so :confused: I noticed a lot of people complaining about quitters and you can’t have it both ways. Looks like the majority were the idiots who wanted jip and got their way. I wonder if those same people will complain about joining games half way through. It’s a shame 343 let the pressure get to them, halo 5 is good but it can be incredible

Yea it was his BTB game I checked his game history lol. It happened to me too.

Just BTB, right?
I get it. Not a fan of it, but I think we can blame it on the quitters. Maybe BTB should just be social–I don’t know…

> 2533274821174589;10:
> BTB having JIP I can believe. It did in H4 as well…

Yes and I greatly appreciated that. At least with JIP you have team mates that can join when it becomes 1 vs 8. Otherwise you get BTB TMCC all over again where your team quits leaving you all alone 1 vs 8. Jip is an absolute must in BTB and Warzone.

343 make a change to Halo everyone hates them, 343 change it back everyone hates them.

343 just cant win can they.

How about someone who has a decent squad go into arena and stat -Yoink!- in obective gametype to get people quitting. Then wait to see if JIP is there. I bet it is :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274809046712;11:
> Is it just for btb? I hope so :confused: I noticed a lot of people complaining about quitters and you can’t have it both ways. Looks like the majority were the idiots who wanted jip and got their way. I wonder if those same people will complain about joining games half way through. It’s a shame 343 let the pressure get to them, halo 5 is good but it can be incredible

Thinking about this and the fact it is for btb this is actually good news as it is a social playlist despite the shown levels. Maybe the levels should be hidden? Although some people will probably prefer levels so there’s no pleasing everyone.

I am really impressed with btb so far tho. I wasn’t sure it’d work as well but it is as fun as it ever was. And strongholds works even better in btb. Just hoping 1 flag will make a return, and maybe some gauss warthog action. And we still don’t have a map with my fav weapon the beam rifle lolol. Why it get no love bros!?

> 2533274825044752;13:
> Just BTB, right?
> I get it. Not a fan of it, but I think we can blame it on the quitters. Maybe BTB should just be social–I don’t know…

Yes BTB and Warzone are both JIP. Just those 2 modes. It is great news IMO.

The title is a misleading. It is not JIP in arena, just BTB and Warzone.

so now i am forced to play in a team of 4

> 2533274935111428;1:
> Looks like 343 is slowly trying to ruin halo even more but all of the new fanboys will constantly defend them.
>
> I come back for one day and it puts me into a strongholds arena game where my team is down by 70. They said no join in progress but it happened so that looks like halo 5 nailed in the coffin for me.

probably because the cry babies on waypoint who have been begging for JIP since day one