"Join in Progress" can be improved

Ok, I get it. JIP is supposedly acceptable on social or casual games. But how many times have I been put on an already lose game? Multiple times. Don’t get me wrong, JIP can be something cool, but it overall feel not okay. I have rarely been put on a winning game.
Here are three incredibly bad luck cases:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

I don’t want JIP to be removed. I just want to play full casual games, I want to win and lose by my fault, not by the decision of the game. And before you say "Just enjoy your free points, jeez", I don’t care for superficial free points or EXP, I want to play full games.

Quitters cause JIP. If you stop quitting games, you are eliminating JIP.

> 2533274939137335;1:
> Ok, I get it. JIP is supposedly acceptable on social or casual games. But how many times have I been put on an already lose game? Multiple times. Don’t get me wrong, JIP can be something cool, but it overall feel not okay. I have rarely been put on a winning game.
> Here are two incredibly bad luck cases:
> Example 1
> Example 2
> Example 3
>
> I don’t want JIP to be removed. I just want to play full casual games, I want to win and lose by my fault, not by the decision of the game. And before you say "Just enjoy your free points, jeez", I don’t care for superficial free points or EXP, I want to play full games.

People are more likely to be quit when they are losing. As Matador said if nobody quits there is no JIP. As it is you would be surprised at how often a new face and new strategy can change the shape of a game.

I didn’t check the other examples but I did check out the first one and I had the same thing happen to me last night. It is extremely frustrating. I hope it is fixed when they bring it back permanently.