Join In Progess wtf?

Did something with the join in progress get seriously messed up in the update. Why am I joining in on so many games? It’s getting out of hand.

Three games in a row now I’m joining in on the loosing team (score isn’t even close, 45 to 16 TS) and losing REQ’s. Sometimes in the past the REQ’s wouldn’t get wasted, but I’ve lost three gold REQ’s because of joining in on junk games.

I can’t be the only one experiencing this problem.

The issue is there are more players because of the update, more quitters because the skill and party size matching in all playlists is awful, and 343 is trying to fix it with terrible solutions like preventing friends from playing together. The increase of quitters in social playlists means it finds more players to fill those slots, so players like you get punished with joining losing games.

343 needs to come up with a much better skill matching system for all playlists. They need it for Warzone, and they need it for the social Arena playlists. The issues with farming in all game modes would be far less of an issue if the farmers were playing people of the same skill level, preferably people also in parties themselves. The same is true of the issue of quick-coring in Warzone. Solo players should be highly prioritized to match other solo players and the same with parties. Instead 343 have just been throwing around fire team size limits to make solo players and lower skill players feel like they have a chance. In reality the only thing that will fix the issues is a complete upgrade of the way they match players in all playlists and the removal of fake fixes that don’t work like fire team size limits.

Try staying in lobbies once games end rather than backing out and researching. I find I JIP a lot less when I stay in lobbies.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> Try staying in lobbies once games end rather than backing out and researching. I find I JIP a lot less when I stay in lobbies.

That is a workaround, not a fix. It needs to be fixed because players shouldn’t have to play with others to play a full game

> 2533274942042829;4:
> > 2533274816788253;3:
> > Try staying in lobbies once games end rather than backing out and researching. I find I JIP a lot less when I stay in lobbies.
>
> That is a workaround, not a fix. It needs to be fixed because players shouldn’t have to play with others to play a full game

That makes no sense.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> > 2533274942042829;4:
> > > 2533274816788253;3:
> > > Try staying in lobbies once games end rather than backing out and researching. I find I JIP a lot less when I stay in lobbies.
> >
> > That is a workaround, not a fix. It needs to be fixed because players shouldn’t have to play with others to play a full game
>
> That makes no sense.

it makes sense, you shouldnt have to join a fireteam to not JIP progress, it should either JIP games that still have a chance of winning, or an option to turn it off

> 2533274942042829;6:
> > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > 2533274942042829;4:
> > > > 2533274816788253;3:
> > > > Try staying in lobbies once games end rather than backing out and researching. I find I JIP a lot less when I stay in lobbies.
> > >
> > > That is a workaround, not a fix. It needs to be fixed because players shouldn’t have to play with others to play a full game
> >
> > That makes no sense.
>
> it makes sense, you shouldnt have to join a fireteam to not JIP progress, it should either JIP games that still have a chance of winning, or an option to turn it off

Staying in lobbies after games has nothing to do with if you are on a team or not. but yeah an option to turn join in progress on or off would be nice. probably won’t see that though cause who would opt to turn it on?

I had about 5 or 6 JIPs tonight. Last week I may have had 3 total. Something has to have changed, even if its just that people decided to quit more tonight