Join Goliath

Spartan company Goliath is looking for new recruits! We are a group of friends that like to play any game mode, and have a good time doing so. We are looking for competitive and mature people to fill our ranks. You can also message me on xbox live by the gamertag ‘Dizeazed’.

Hey how’s it going? I’m Dan and i’m 24. I’ve been playing halo from the beginning and I’m looking to keep it going. I’m just looking to play with a group of people who are focused on winning and can communicate. I am a firm believer that good communication is key to winning any game. I must admit I’m still getting used to the maps so I certainly don’t know all of the call-outs yet. I’m on the East Coast of the US and I play most nights, except when i’m on travel for work. This Spartan Company seems like it’s pretty active and sways towards the competitive side. I’d like to get a try out sometime if that’s possible?

Thanks,
Dan

> 2533274806021275;2:
> Hey how’s it going? I’m Dan and i’m 24. I’ve been playing halo from the beginning and I’m looking to keep it going. I’m just looking to play with a group of people who are focused on winning and can communicate. I am a firm believer that good communication is key to winning any game. I must admit I’m still getting used to the maps so I certainly don’t know all of the call-outs yet. I’m on the East Coast of the US and I play most nights, except when i’m on travel for work. This Spartan Company seems like it’s pretty active and sways towards the competitive side. I’d like to get a try out sometime if that’s possible?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

Hey Dan, it’s going good. I sent you an invite to the company.