Join 360chaos

Hey everyone! I’m looking for recruits for a gaming community that I’m a part of. It’s called 360chaos. If u want to join, message me or send me a friend request (gamertag’s Wolf Predator10) or message my commander, Mj Greatness, and we’ll go from there.

Rules for joining:

• U must be 16 or over. - U can not be part of another clan at this time. See ya on the battlefield Spartans!

Since the clan is called 360chaos I have to ask; is this an Xbox 360 clan only?

> 2533274856361648;2:
> Since the clan is called 360chaos I have to ask; is this an Xbox 360 clan only?

No. We’re on both Xbox One and 360. We’re divided into branches. Message my commander for more details.

Are you guys interested in doing a 4v4 on Halo MCC? If so please add and message “paradlse” so we can work out the details.

> 2533274856361648;4:
> Are you guys interested in doing a 4v4 on Halo MCC? If so please add and message “paradlse” so we can work out the details.

I can bring you in as a guest for one of our game nights tonight if you wanna meet my fellow chaos members and play a few custom matches. It’s tonight at 9 pm EST. Whadaya say?

> 2533274895486153;5:
> > 2533274856361648;4:
> > Are you guys interested in doing a 4v4 on Halo MCC? If so please add and message “paradlse” so we can work out the details.
>
>
> I can bring you in as a guest for one of our game nights tonight if you wanna meet my fellow chaos members and play a few custom matches. It’s tonight at 9 pm EST. Whadaya say?

Also, I’ll talk to my commander about that 4 v 4 idea for tonight as well.

You guys want to do the 4v4 tonight? I’ll message my guys and see if they’re ready. I added you on Xbox.

Wolf i sent you a message on here.

> 2533274856361648;7:
> You guys want to do the 4v4 tonight? I’ll message my guys and see if they’re ready. I added you on Xbox.

Yeah. We have a game night tonight at 9. It only lasts an hour so can we do it at 10?

Sounds good man. Also I added you on Xbox and noticed you added a guy named “paradise.” Lol I think people add the wrong gamertag a lot.

Honestly, much respect to this clan. I’ve replied to a lot of clan threads on here and almost all of them ignore my question without giving me the courtesy of a reply. This clan was on point in their communication. They quickly comtacted me and got back to my question. We actually had a scrimmage with them last night! Although I am in another clan I definitely support this clan 100% and hope them the best.

> 2533274856361648;11:
> Honestly, much respect to this clan. I’ve replied to a lot of clan threads on here and almost all of them ignore my question without giving me the courtesy of a reply. This clan was on point in their communication. They quickly comtacted me and got back to my question. We actually had a scrimmage with them last night! Although I am in another clan I definitely support this clan 100% and hope them the best.

Hey guys, i’m gonna be on Halo MCC tonight at 9 pm EST for my clan’s game night. If anyone wants to join me beforehand to play some matches and/or join me in the actual game night at 9 as a guest, message me here on the forums or Xbox Live. Until then, I’ll c ya on the battlefield Spartans!