Johnson needs mech assembly and buffs

so i think we can all agree johnson is not viable in high level play. i have played johnson about 40ish times, recently started again. there are some big problems.

the first passive is literarly useless, it barely helps in any way infact it barely adds vision lol. scrap it and replace with mech assembly

i think mech assembly would be fine as a 2nd unlock, yup this means you first point can be digging in or restoration drones then you have to decide mech assembly or bunker drop. mech assembly will work just like isabels same %%%es and times reductions. this would help johnsons play atyle alot please add it.

his 2 mech apecific units need work. at 400 supplys per mantis, they barely kill 1 before dying. 1v1 they win 1v2 they lose and this is bull considering the price difference, adjust there health so they can 1v2 cyclops and win.

collosouz are a joke, there description reads lobg range???they got the range of a -Yoink- tank lololol buff it. 2nd there stomp ability is useless, it has a long charge time that is easily dodgeable change it to siege mide or something else its not cool either. 3rd reduce the cost, at 900 resourses they sure die fast.

nerfs

emp mac blast is obserd but awesome

mech overcharge, im serious about this one. who though 5 seconds and 10 was a good idea for invulnrable mechs. like lol reduce to 3 seconds then 6

lmk opinions

Don’t know why he didn’t have mech assembly in the first place…

Why are you calling for nerfs? He’s super under-powered as is. Mech Overcharge is fine as is. His units are still poopoo which makes mechs not even worth purchasing/upgrading.

> 2533274807562680;3:
> Why are you calling for nerfs? He’s super under-powered as is. Mech Overcharge is fine as is. His units are still poopoo which makes mechs not even worth purchasing/upgrading.

because if johnson gets these buffs to mech plus the ability to produce them dast and cheap, you should not get 10 seconds of invulrable when his mech will be cheaper, like atreox and his bulwork.

emps desxription reads charges your mech. emping a living marine makes no since at all. i could aee it vs vehicles abd air. wuth the acception of the cyclops and hunter emp mac blast should not be a instant save vs unfantry like cutter

> 2533274904506600;4:
> > 2533274807562680;3:
> > Why are you calling for nerfs? He’s super under-powered as is. Mech Overcharge is fine as is. His units are still poopoo which makes mechs not even worth purchasing/upgrading.
>
> because if johnson gets these buffs to mech plus the ability to produce them dast and cheap, you should not get 10 seconds of invulrable when his mech will be cheaper, like atreox and his bulwork.
>
> emps desxription reads charges your mech. emping a living marine makes no since at all. i could aee it vs vehicles abd air. wuth the acception of the cyclops and hunter emp mac blast should not be a instant save vs unfantry like cutter

But its still a mac blast. That’s a high powered slug accelerated from a ship at 30 kilometers per second. For reference, the speed of sound is 0.34 km/s. It should totally wipe any infantry and leave a big ole crater where it impacts. I mean Colony’s Brand is a fantastic army killer, why shouldn’t all leaders have this?

> 2533274807562680;5:
> > 2533274904506600;4:
> > > 2533274807562680;3:
> > > Why are you calling for nerfs? He’s super under-powered as is. Mech Overcharge is fine as is. His units are still poopoo which makes mechs not even worth purchasing/upgrading.
> >
> > because if johnson gets these buffs to mech plus the ability to produce them dast and cheap, you should not get 10 seconds of invulrable when his mech will be cheaper, like atreox and his bulwork.
> >
> > emps desxription reads charges your mech. emping a living marine makes no since at all. i could aee it vs vehicles abd air. wuth the acception of the cyclops and hunter emp mac blast should not be a instant save vs unfantry like cutter
>
> But its still a mac blast. That’s a high powered slug accelerated from a ship at 30 kilometers per second. For reference, the speed of sound is 0.34 km/s. It should totally wipe any infantry and leave a big ole crater where it impacts. I mean Colony’s Brand is a fantastic army killer, why shouldn’t all leaders have this?

ok finei wont argue or emp mac blast lol

but mech overcharge is kind of op if you think about it. atreox get invulnrable for i think 5 seconds at the cost of alot while johnson gets 10 seconds at half the cost of invulnrable. seems fishy to be.

I WANT MECH ASSEMBLY SOOOO BAD. HE WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE FUN IF HIS MECH WERE NOT OVERPRICES PEACES OF PAPER

> 2533274904506600;6:
> > 2533274807562680;5:
> > > 2533274904506600;4:
> > > > 2533274807562680;3:
> > > > Why are you calling for nerfs? He’s super under-powered as is. Mech Overcharge is fine as is. His units are still poopoo which makes mechs not even worth purchasing/upgrading.
>
> ok finei wont argue or emp mac blast lol
>
> but mech overcharge is kind of op if you think about it. atreox get invulnrable for i think 5 seconds at the cost of alot while johnson gets 10 seconds at half the cost of invulnrable. seems fishy to be.
>
> I WANT MECH ASSEMBLY SOOOO BAD. HE WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE FUN IF HIS MECH WERE NOT OVERPRICES PEACES OF PAPER

However, Atriox gets ALL units invulnerable, while Johnson’s leader power only affects 3 units. I do agree that Mech Assembly would help Johnson greatly though.

> 2533274807562680;7:
> > 2533274904506600;6:
> > > 2533274807562680;5:
> > > > 2533274904506600;4:
> > > > > 2533274807562680;3:
> > > > > Why are you calling for nerfs? He’s super under-powered as is. Mech Overcharge is fine as is. His units are still poopoo which makes mechs not even worth purchasing/upgrading.
> >
> > ok finei wont argue or emp mac blast lol
> >
> > but mech overcharge is kind of op if you think about it. atreox get invulnrable for i think 5 seconds at the cost of alot while johnson gets 10 seconds at half the cost of invulnrable. seems fishy to be.
> >
> > I WANT MECH ASSEMBLY SOOOO BAD. HE WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE FUN IF HIS MECH WERE NOT OVERPRICES PEACES OF PAPER
>
> However, Atriox gets ALL units invulnerable, while Johnson’s leader power only affects 3 units. I do agree that Mech Assembly would help Johnson greatly though.

1. It works on Mantises, Colossi, Cyclops, and Johnson.

so if he does not get mech assembly, will he be playable