Johnson is back.

Johnson is back and he looks better than ever before… can never have enough Johnson.

I love U guys

Isn’t he dead… o.O

> Isn’t he dead… o.O

Spartans never die.

> > Isn’t he dead… o.O
>
> Spartans never die.

Johnson isn’t a spartan though… Yes he is back, but for anniversary. Not Halo 5 obviously.

> > > Isn’t he dead… o.O
> >
> > Spartans never die.
>
> Johnson isn’t a spartan though… Yes he is back, but for anniversary. Not Halo 5 obviously.

Dude. He is a spartan. I know he’s back. And I did mean for anniversary. And in the MC Collection. Which is why I posted it here, why do you gotta be like that though?

Pretty sure Johnson is a Spartan I.

LOL! Yes he is a spartan.

> > > > Isn’t he dead… o.O
> > >
> > > Spartans never die.
> >
> > Johnson isn’t a spartan though… Yes he is back, but for anniversary. Not Halo 5 obviously.
>
> Dude. He is a spartan. I know he’s back. And I did mean for anniversary. And in the MC Collection. Which is why I posted it here, why do you gotta be like that though?

I know what you meant lol. And I don’t know sorry, my mind is all over the place with all this info. Can’t think straight. Sorry. And I kinda forgot he was a Spartan 1

> > > > > Isn’t he dead… o.O
> > > >
> > > > Spartans never die.
> > >
> > > Johnson isn’t a spartan though… Yes he is back, but for anniversary. Not Halo 5 obviously.
> >
> > Dude. He is a spartan. I know he’s back. And I did mean for anniversary. And in the MC Collection. Which is why I posted it here, why do you gotta be like that though?
>
> I know what you meant lol. And I don’t know sorry, my mind is all over the place with all this info. Can’t think straight. Sorry. And I kinda forgot he was a Spartan 1

It’s all good…

JOHNSON!!! WHOOOOOOO!!! Time to go do some parkour.

Suck it up marines! Johnson is back.

> > > Isn’t he dead… o.O
> >
> > Spartans never die.
>
> Johnson isn’t a spartan though… Yes he is back, but for anniversary. Not Halo 5 obviously.

Ohh but he is. He is a Spartan I or AKA ORION project

> Suck it up marines! Johnson is back.

Duuuuuuude. Johnson is my favorite Halo character, the one I went through the trouble of memorizing every single one of his speeches for… I grew up with Johnson for those 7 years, and in ODST, then in Reach.

I just wish he didn’t die… it was one of the most heartwrenching and tearjerking things I’ve ever witnessed in my entire life… it was simply HORRIFYING… that Gungho sergeant who was the last guy you’d expect to die… just bites the dust by a cheap shot from Bungie and 343i’s mascot.

Edit: It was worse than Dom’s death.

Im literally going to wet myself when i watch him give his 2 sticks and a rock speach.

Wrongpostsrry

…and this means that we’ll all get to watch him die AGAIN, only remastered.

> …and this means that we’ll all get to watch him die AGAIN, only remastered.

No details given on Halo 3.

Edit: which means that he’ll just die again… with the same ugly model. Johnson can regenerate. He was just trasported by 343 Guilty Spark to a different location as a ‘reclaimer’ who can activate the rings, this is after his data core was exposed and his outer shell destroyed.

> > …and this means that we’ll all get to watch him die AGAIN, only remastered.
>
> Edit: which means that he’ll just die again… with the same ugly model. Johnson can regenerate. He was just trasported by 343 Guilty Spark to a different location as a ‘reclaimer’ who can activate the rings, this is after his data core was exposed and his outer shell destroyed.

May I ask where u’ve got this info from?

He’s back and gonna kick some -Yoink-!

> > > …and this means that we’ll all get to watch him die AGAIN, only remastered.
> >
> > Edit: which means that he’ll just die again… with the same ugly model. Johnson can regenerate. He was just trasported by 343 Guilty Spark to a different location as a ‘reclaimer’ who can activate the rings, this is after his data core was exposed and his outer shell destroyed.
>
> May I ask where u’ve got this info from?

Imagination.

He’s back in amazing CGI!