Johnson Bunker

I think the Johnson Bunker should not count against unit cap. It is essentially a mobile structure that’s being built for 400 supply. This could help Johnson essientlly " Dig In" by placing many more bunkers in strategic areas. “Choke points” and dominating the game. Kind of like colonies wall drop. Just keep the cost

They are fine as is. The population cost is likely due to performance reasons. As having 20 bunkers on the map would obviously reduce performance. That’s not even mentioning gameplay balance.

> 2533274806495508;1:
> I think the Johnson Bunker should not count against unit cap. It is essentially a mobile structure that’s being built for 400 supply. This could help Johnson essientlly " Dig In" by placing many more bunkers in strategic areas. “Choke points” and dominating the game. Kind of like colonies wall drop. Just keep the cost

If not for the pop cost, then there’ll be people spamming it around their base along with a max pop Infantry army, then garrisoning the whole mess.

I played a guy his base was like fort Knox with all the Garrison’s kodiaks and siege turrets