John's face in Halo 4?

In the new Sparkcast, they say “thank God we didn’t give Chief a mullet.”

They could be joking around, or they could be talking about his face. Your thoughts?

I think they were just joking around. It happens a lot. I think every time I hear yet another statement regarding the codpiece I die inside.

I wouldn’t look into it to deeply, but theres always room for imagination I guess.

They’re probably joking. I don’t think they are stupid enough to ruin the character by showing his face.
The could be showing the back of his head, or a front view of it with his face blacked out by a shadow. I would be fine with that.

I hope they were I like the MC the way he is giving him a face now would be useless

> In the new Sparkcast, they say “thank God we didn’t give Chief a mullet.”
>
> They could be joking around, or they could be talking about his face. Your thoughts?

Just a joke, nothing more.

On a related note, I would hope that Halo 6 would feature the Chief’s face.

> > In the new Sparkcast, they say “thank God we didn’t give Chief a mullet.”
> >
> > They could be joking around, or they could be talking about his face. Your thoughts?
>
> Just a joke, nothing more.
>
> On a related note, I would hope that Halo 6 would feature the Chief’s face.

Nah, they should save that for Halo 9.

under master chef’s helmet; there is only another helmet.

> > > In the new Sparkcast, they say “thank God we didn’t give Chief a mullet.”
> > >
> > > They could be joking around, or they could be talking about his face. Your thoughts?
> >
> > Just a joke, nothing more.
> >
> > On a related note, I would hope that Halo 6 would feature the Chief’s face.
>
> Nah, they should save that for Halo 9.

I really hope there isn’t a Halo 9. The Reclaimer Trilogy is stretch things already. Halo 6 should be the last game to feature the Chief.

> > > > In the new Sparkcast, they say “thank God we didn’t give Chief a mullet.”
> > > >
> > > > They could be joking around, or they could be talking about his face. Your thoughts?
> > >
> > > Just a joke, nothing more.
> > >
> > > On a related note, I would hope that Halo 6 would feature the Chief’s face.
> >
> > Nah, they should save that for Halo 9.
>
> I really hope there isn’t a Halo 9. The Reclaimer Trilogy is stretch things already. Halo 6 should be the last game to feature the Chief.

Halo 4 isnt even out yet, arnt you judging things a bit early?

> > > > > In the new Sparkcast, they say “thank God we didn’t give Chief a mullet.”
> > > > >
> > > > > They could be joking around, or they could be talking about his face. Your thoughts?
> > > >
> > > > Just a joke, nothing more.
> > > >
> > > > On a related note, I would hope that Halo 6 would feature the Chief’s face.
> > >
> > > Nah, they should save that for Halo 9.
> >
> > I really hope there isn’t a Halo 9. The Reclaimer Trilogy is stretch things already. Halo 6 should be the last game to feature the Chief.
>
> Halo 4 isnt even out yet, arnt you judging things a bit early?

I’m reserving my judgement for Halo 4, but Halo 3 had a great wrap-up to the series. I’m just making note that making a trilogy beyond this with a new enemy would be, in my eyes, jumping the shark.

> under master chef’s helmet; there is only another helmet.

Dear God…

> > > > > > In the new Sparkcast, they say “thank God we didn’t give Chief a mullet.”
> > > > > >
> > > > > > They could be joking around, or they could be talking about his face. Your thoughts?
> > > > >
> > > > > Just a joke, nothing more.
> > > > >
> > > > > On a related note, I would hope that Halo 6 would feature the Chief’s face.
> > > >
> > > > Nah, they should save that for Halo 9.
> > >
> > > I really hope there isn’t a Halo 9. The Reclaimer Trilogy is stretch things already. Halo 6 should be the last game to feature the Chief.
> >
> > Halo 4 isnt even out yet, arnt you judging things a bit early?
>
> I’m reserving my judgement for Halo 4, but Halo 3 had a great wrap-up to the series. I’m just making note that making a trilogy beyond this with a new enemy would be, in my eyes, jumping the shark.

Maybe, however if there ever is a Halo 7 it wont be around til 2021 or so. 9 years is a long time from now, its hard to predict what anything will be like then, for all we know Halo might not even make it to Halo 6. It’s like trying to express your opinion on international relations in 2097 while you’re still living in 2012.

> > > > > > > In the new Sparkcast, they say “thank God we didn’t give Chief a mullet.”
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > They could be joking around, or they could be talking about his face. Your thoughts?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Just a joke, nothing more.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On a related note, I would hope that Halo 6 would feature the Chief’s face.
> > > > >
> > > > > Nah, they should save that for Halo 9.
> > > >
> > > > I really hope there isn’t a Halo 9. The Reclaimer Trilogy is stretch things already. Halo 6 should be the last game to feature the Chief.
> > >
> > > Halo 4 isnt even out yet, arnt you judging things a bit early?
> >
> > I’m reserving my judgement for Halo 4, but Halo 3 had a great wrap-up to the series. I’m just making note that making a trilogy beyond this with a new enemy would be, in my eyes, jumping the shark.
>
> Maybe, however if there ever is a Halo 7 it wont be around til 2021 or so. 9 years is a long time from now, its hard to predict what anything will be like then, for all we know Halo might not even make it to Halo 6. It’s like trying to express your opinion on international relations in 2097 while you’re still living in 2012.

I know, and I would love to be blown away if Halo 7 happened and were amazing, but for my current mind set, I have strong feelings that the Reclaimer Trilogy should be the end for the Chief.

> >
> > They could be joking around, or they could be talking about his face. Your thoughts?
>
>

Nah that destroys the idea of John being an “everyman”. John is supposed to look however the player envisions him. Even so, he’s just too bland of a great character that a face really wouldn’t matter at this point.

> > > In the new Sparkcast, they say “thank God we didn’t give Chief a mullet.”
> > >
> > > They could be joking around, or they could be talking about his face. Your thoughts?
> >
> > Just a joke, nothing more.
> >
> > On a related note, I would hope that Halo 6 would feature the Chief’s face.
>
> Nah that destroys the idea of John being an “everyman”. John is supposed to look however the player envisions him. Even so, he’s just too bland of a great character that a face really wouldn’t matter at this point.

Right now, perhaps, but think back the Halofest. 343 is planning to flesh out the Chief, reflect the character seen in the books more than the shell see in the last trilogy. If the Chief were to become an actual character, I think seeing his face could work.

chief is better faceless

The only reason chief hardly talks and you never see his face is because the creaters want the player to put themselves in his suit. If they did show his face I think the kinect should take pics of the player throughout the games and model his face after that particular player (only to a certain degree of course), that would be weird with girl player though and it obviously wouldn’t work for those without kinect.

> Right now, perhaps, but think back the Halofest. 343 is planning to flesh out the Chief, reflect the character seen in the books more than the shell see in the last trilogy. If the Chief were to become an actual character, I think seeing his face could work.

Showing his face will just make people think “That’s not how he’s supposed to look!”

Hence why he looks like how you want him to. That’s just me though. It could work for sure but it takes away from who he is at this point. Just me though.

I would rather not see his face, I would rather keep it a mystery till the end of Halo 6.

> >
>
>

Why would you want to see Chief’s face?

John’s face should never be revealed, it doesn’t need to.

He is an iconic figure in the video game industry, people love his character.

Seeing a person’s face will change an opinion, leave it a mystery. We can all imagine what he would look like, how WE want him to look like.

I would hate to see his face, to be honest.