Johns Armor

The chiefs armor upgrades because of Cortana or does it upgrade by itself?

Space magic.

/thread

I think cortana for cannon reasons, but to be epic -Yoink!- for the real reason in my opinion

> Space magic.
>
> /thread

What he said.

> > Space magic.
> >
> > /thread
>
> What he said.

Thanks really needed to know this! lols.

> > > Space magic.
> > >
> > > /thread
> >
> > What he said.
>
> Thanks really needed to know this! lols.

I am being serious.

Mind Blown.

Some of his armor is upgraded by nanobots and some if just the new art direction 343i have changed to. So half is a re-imagining and half is upgraded by nanobots.
Ignore that space magic stuff. Some people don’t know when to be serious and answer a simple a question.

> Space magic.
>
> /thread

Good god, “Space magic” is a well known piss-take phrase in the Mass effect forums, please don’t bring it over here. It’s practically the same as “Adapt” from Bungie’s old Reach forums.

Then again, the fans of Bioware and Mass effect seem to be the most pathetic, whiny man-children I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.

As for the OP, I’m pretty sure it’s a retcon of the old Mark VI, there’s been no physical changes, just like the retcon of elite armour in Reach and CEA etc. 343’s starting a new trilogy and from the look of Chief’s armour, and the multiplayer armour designs, they’re looking for a new art style to compliment that. Hopefully the original Mark VI makes a return in multiplayer though.

In the story (in the Halo world)Mjolnir upgrades itself.

In real life, 343i can do whatever they want to it

I think its mainly art direction.

> > Space magic.
> >
> > /thread
>
> Good god, “Space magic” is a well known piss-take phrase in the Mass effect forums, please don’t bring it over here. It’s practically the same as “Adapt” from Bungie’s old Reach forums.
>
> Then again, the fans of Bioware and Mass effect seem to be the most pathetic, whiny man-children I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.
>
> As for the OP, I’m pretty sure it’s a retcon of the old Mark VI, there’s been no physical changes, just like the retcon of elite armour in Reach and CEA etc. 343’s starting a new trilogy and from the look of Chief’s armour, and the multiplayer armour designs, they’re looking for a new art style to compliment that. Hopefully the original Mark VI makes a return in multiplayer though.

Artistic integrity, speculation for everyone!

> > > Space magic.
> > >
> > > /thread
> >
> > Good god, “Space magic” is a well known piss-take phrase in the Mass effect forums, please don’t bring it over here. It’s practically the same as “Adapt” from Bungie’s old Reach forums.
> >
> > Then again, the fans of Bioware and Mass effect seem to be the most pathetic, whiny man-children I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.
> >
> > As for the OP, I’m pretty sure it’s a retcon of the old Mark VI, there’s been no physical changes, just like the retcon of elite armour in Reach and CEA etc. 343’s starting a new trilogy and from the look of Chief’s armour, and the multiplayer armour designs, they’re looking for a new art style to compliment that. Hopefully the original Mark VI makes a return in multiplayer though.
>
> Artistic integrity, speculation for everyone!

Please don’t! This hurts me! Ha, little Harbinger reference there…

Nanobots and a side order of creative license.

> Space magic.
>
> /thread

Pixie Dust.

> Space magic.
>
> /thread

no …NO…this is not Mass Effect -Yoink!-

Also BiowEAre fans might be men-children but Bioware dished them a dose of **** You after another

> Space magic.
>
> /thread

SMH

gel layer.

> The chiefs armor upgrades because of Cortana or does it upgrade by itself?

does it -BLAM-ing , matter …maybe cheif was lie m a pokemon and evolved…but no cortana did it during the “4 year period”? i belive

> > The chiefs armor upgrades because of Cortana or does it upgrade by itself?
>
> does it -BLAM-ing , matter …maybe cheif was lie m a pokemon and evolved…but no cortana did it during the “4 year period”? i belive

i remember a video where it said cortana was bored while cheif was a sleep so she did some work on cheif and her self