John 117, if halo 5 was his last appearance...?

Master chief.
Nearly silent protagonist, a blank slate character.
For players to “place” them self on, as if they are defeating the covenant/flood.

Halo 3, now you can finally choose your apearance.
Your race, armor, gender, colors and emblem.
You can now have a character you can become.
(Being master chief: now optional)

How would you react, if chief wasn’t in the next halo?
Can’t play as chief, don’t see chief he isn’t mentioned.
Also mark 4, 5, 6, aren’t customisation options.

Back than if your favorite wasn’t mk5/6, your favorite won’t be in every game.

I would be very disappointed but I feel like what your saying is an exaggeration because they wouldn’t take out the mark 4, 5, 6 armours. They wouldn’t intentionally erase everyone’s favorite character.

> 2535415305234137;2:
> I would be very disappointed but I feel like what your saying is an exaggeration because they wouldn’t take out the mark 4, 5, 6 armours. They wouldn’t intentionally erase everyone’s favorite character.

Exactly I always saw myself in halo.
My self in my character.
15 years playing halo 10 of those wearing the same armor.

See it for dozens of hours and dozens more in the next game.
To have your “face” your “character” excluded from halo 4.
And in halo 5 it gets terribly disfigured, all identifiable features gone.(next gen variant)

I’m going to take a stab, this is about CQB, isn’t it?

You have made dozens of threads, just add on to those. Stop making so many threads about the same thing.

CQB? again? FM, get over it lol

Uhm,let me guess,at the end its a thread about how much you miss CQB?
You never run out of ideas,right?
And if they decide to take out the Chief one moment to the othwr ,they would dig their own grave.

> 2535408730995228;6:
> Uhm,let me guess,at the end its a thread about how much you miss CQB?
> You never run out of ideas,right?
> And if they decide to take out the Chief one moment to the othwr ,they would dig their own grave.

Indirectly maybe.
If mark 4,5, and 6 armors were removed from halo 5 in an update, and didn’t return in halo 6.

Fans would feel betrayed, or otherwise mad.
Than there would be a hundred threads about mark 4,5&6.

> 2533274983213185;7:
> > 2535408730995228;6:
> > Uhm,let me guess,at the end its a thread about how much you miss CQB?
> > You never run out of ideas,right?
> > And if they decide to take out the Chief one moment to the othwr ,they would dig their own grave.
>
> Indirectly maybe.
> If mark 4,5, and 6 armors were removed from halo 5 in an update, and didn’t return in halo 6.
>
> Fans would feel betrayed, or otherwise mad.
> Than there would be a hundred threads about mark 4,5&6.

Yeah if Halo fans are good for anything, it’s making hundreds of threads parroting the same thing. Maybe they should get careers in lobbying or something.

I would be disappointed

Meh. I wasn’t Master Chief in Reach, and I loved that story / campaign. Same goes for ODST.

> 2533274829664406;10:
> Meh. I wasn’t Master Chief in Reach, and I loved that story / campaign. Same goes for ODST.

Exactly, Halo can survive without Chief. If he isn’t in a game but the game is great, then it will do fine, even if the Mark IV, V, and VI aren’t included.

Not gonna happen lol

Steve Downes did say that he wanted to retire. So I will not be shocked if he is not in it.

I would be really disappointed if chief was not in the game. Unless you could play as gray team lol. Then i would be even more happy lol.

> 2535433238497925;13:
> Steve Downes did say that he wanted to retire. So I will not be shocked if he is not in it.

Ya i remember him saying that at the round table talk, but i think and hope it was just a hoax to think that MC was going to die in Halo 5.

> 2533274875328566;15:
> > 2535433238497925;13:
> > Steve Downes did say that he wanted to retire. So I will not be shocked if he is not in it.
>
> Ya i remember him saying that at the round table talk, but i think and hope it was just a hoax to think that MC was going to die in Halo 5.

Yes, I thought the same thing. I guess we shall see.

If MC isn’t in Halo 6, I won’t buy it.
:confused:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Let’s just say there would be an unexpected drone strike on 343i.

Although, Reach is my favourite game of all time. I don’t know how I would react if Halo 6 didn’t feature Chief. Saying that I didn’t hate Noble Team 6 in Reach. I really really really dislike Locke, just can’t get into his character at all. So, I imagine if they took Chief out in Halo 6, I probably wouldn’t play it.

Dude, get the -Yoink- over CQB. You have made countless threads and posts about it, and at this point it counts as spam. There are 218 armor sets in Halo 5, including a handful of classics. Pick one and move on.