Jiralhanae discussion

In Jiralhanae society, the “us” suffix is supposed to be earned at a certain age. The suffix seems to be used by most Jiralhanae in leadership positions (Tartarus for example). So far, there seems to be two leaders that do not use it:

Castor, Dokab of the Keepers of the One Freedom (Halo: Last Light novel)
Atriox, leader of the Banished (Halo Wars 2)

Could that “us” suffix only be used by those of the Rh’tol skein? (See here for skein info)
Could the Banished be mostly composed of members of the Vheiloth skein? (could have been banished after Tartarus took over to secure the position of his clan, hence the name)

In Last Light, we learn that Castor has access to Mjolnir schematics. Is there any chance that Atriox is wearing a Jiralhanae reverse-engineered Mjolnir prototype? That could explain how he dispatches Red Team so easily.

Let me know what you think.

They may have abandoned the practice after the Great Schism, similar to how the Sangheili used to add an ‘ee’ onto the end of their keep name to signify their membership to the Covenant, e.g. Thel Vadamee is now just Thel Vadam.
Since the Covenant was broken, they would not add the same suffixes onto their names. Or it could just be that someone didn’t pay enough attention to parts of the Jiralhanae lore, and it’s just been overlooked.

As for the second question, I’m not sure that the Keepers and the Banished have had any contact, and seeing how the armour he wore appeared too mismatched, with some ODST parts, I doubt it but it is a possibility.

I’d probably go with Skein difference. I mean, look how many languages and cultural differences humans have. An entire species having the same naming conventions, especially one as clannish as the brutes, seems highly unlikely.

> 2533274978302173;3:
> As for the second question, I’m not sure that the Keepers and the Banished have had any contact, and seeing how the armour he wore appeared too mismatched, with some ODST parts, I doubt it but it is a possibility.

I agree, and most of the covenant tech is more advanced than most MJOLNIR anyway.