jip + quit ban

i don’t get it…

No one understands why 343 purposely destroyed the core of Halo and released a beta as a full game.

JIP: Otherwise you would have 4v1 games. People would quit out if they didn’t like the map, or ppl on the other team are “too tough.”

Quit Ban: Punishing people for repeatedly quitting in a short period of time. This is required, otherwise people would repeatedly quit, giving their teammates a disadvantage.

/Thread.

If the number of quitters were to drop then remove JIp untill then its gotta stay

yeah this doesnt make sense at all as JiP is horrible to begin with. However if you are alone then once you see the screen that looks like an obvious JiP. before it starts press start down right right down A so it sets your connection to local or my xbox which stops you from joining a game in progress. IMO thats amazing not having to join a game in progress simply by choice. Honestly 343 just put an option in so we can decide if we want to JiP or not instead of forcing local to avoid it.

> JIP: Otherwise you would have 4v1 games. People would quit out if they didn’t like the map, or ppl on the other team are “too tough.”

Strangely I didn’t have a problem in halo 3 or reach :\

> > JIP: Otherwise you would have 4v1 games. People would quit out if they didn’t like the map, or ppl on the other team are “too tough.”
>
> Strangely I didn’t have a problem in halo 3 or reach :\

It was getting really bad in Reach and it was an issue in Halo 3. Its allways been there but over time it was getting worse and worse

> > JIP: Otherwise you would have 4v1 games. People would quit out if they didn’t like the map, or ppl on the other team are “too tough.”
>
> Strangely I didn’t have a problem in halo 3 or reach :\

I can’t comment on Reach, because I only played like a total of 5 games. For Halo 3 however, the problem was solved because of the Skill-Based Ranking system. You aren’t going to quit a game if it makes you lose your rank… Therefore the Quit-Ban wasn’t necessary.

In social playlists like Halo 4, people quit out all the time, because there’s no penalty they’ll lose their rank. Therefore they need a substitute penalty… Quit Ban.