Jip in WZF

I’ll take a dozen more like this WZF. No more than that.

Who is Jip?

I’m so lost lol (title)

> 2535468263937860;2:
> Who is Jip?

Join in Progress

Back on topic:
I just quit Halo 5 and come back to it because -yoink- JIP!

Congratulations. You did absolutely nothing. Meanwhile I, along with many others, have to deal with this kind of crap and stuff like it on a day-to-day basis. Consider yourself lucky.

Nice.

The system normally spawns me in during the last few seconds of a lost match. Good times.

Just reminds you why WFF sucks. Also, why can’t 343 just remove JIPs.

> 2535405116054664;5:
> Congratulations. You did absolutely nothing. Meanwhile I, along with many others, have to deal with this kind of crap and stuff like it on a day-to-day basis. Consider yourself lucky.

This exactly.

It’s not best of ideas to brag about how lucky you are with JiP when it’s already a nightmare for other users. This is practically asking for an un-needed argument.

> 2535405116054664;5:
> Congratulations. You did absolutely nothing. Meanwhile I, along with many others, have to deal with this kind of crap and stuff like it on a day-to-day basis. Consider yourself lucky.

What is your screenshot trying to depict? Can’t tell what you think the problem is.

> 2535442303795050;8:
> > 2535405116054664;5:
> >
>
> This exactly.
>
> It’s not best of ideas to brag about how lucky you are with JiP when it’s already a nightmare for other users. This is practically asking for an un-needed argument.

I doubt OP is bragging about anything. Seems like OP is disappointed he joined a game that he wasn’t able to contribute to. There is more than one way to get a bad JIP.

> 2533274817408735;9:
> > 2535405116054664;5:
> > Congratulations. You did absolutely nothing. Meanwhile I, along with many others, have to deal with this kind of crap and stuff like it on a day-to-day basis. Consider yourself lucky.
>
> What is your screenshot trying to depict? Can’t tell what you think the problem is.
>
>
> > 2535442303795050;8:
> > > 2535405116054664;5:
> > >
> >
> > This exactly.
> >
> > It’s not best of ideas to brag about how lucky you are with JiP when it’s already a nightmare for other users. This is practically asking for an un-needed argument.
>
> I doubt OP is bragging about anything. Seems like OP is disappointed he joined a game that he wasn’t able to contribute to. There is more than one way to get a bad JIP.

To answer your question, this was a screenshot of a JiP WZ match I had pre-update where we lost due to being farmed. I mean for God’s sake, you can see that there’s a large fireteam there from the emblems, and more often than not, that means farming, which is exactly what happened.

Your score was 5K? I wonder what for.

> 2535405116054664;5:

You shouldn’t play Warzone solo. This will happen

> 2535464801356957;12:
> > 2535405116054664;5:
> > Congratulations. You did absolutely nothing. Meanwhile I, along with many others, have to deal with this kind of crap and stuff like it on a day-to-day basis. Consider yourself lucky.
>
> You shouldn’t play Warzone solo. This will happen

Really, I have no choice. My personal friends who play Halo 5 play nothing but Infection, I rarely play with my Spartan Company (I’m attempting to become more involved with them, and for reference that screenshot was taken when I was a part of an extremely innactive company), and overall, I’m usually alone. Even with the plague of farming, I still manage to enjoy and have fun in most of my games, which is really why I keep playing in the first place.

> 2535442303795050;8:
> > 2535405116054664;5:
>
> This exactly.
>
> It’s not best of ideas to brag about how lucky you are with JiP when it’s already a nightmare for other users. This is practically asking for an un-needed argument.

The point is that JIP isn’t always bad, it can be bad or good. I have had both, but you only hear complaints. I do not mind it, as we have been able to turn games around because once the quitters clear out, we get players who want to play.