JIP In FFA ... Erm? Give me strength

Short and sweet.

Remove join in progress from FFA …

Think things through before taking action next time please.

Yours truly,
Someone with common sense.

havent had the chance to play FFA yet. i didnt relies jip would be included in ffa cause its just plain stupid so i wont be playing it thanks for the info

JIP just isn’t what the Halo community wants, it sucks in COD and for FFA was never really needed in Halo

Would JiP for FFA be acceptable if you started with the score of the person you replaced? Plus like 3 kills? So if they had zero, you start with 3? Idk… Fixing JiP sounds wackier than just leaving it.

> Would JiP for FFA be acceptable if you started with the score of the person you replaced? Plus like 3 kills? So if they had zero, you start with 3? Idk… Fixing JiP sounds wackier than just leaving it.

No…

It would not be worth having even if you had the same score as the highest score plus 3 kills.

It is not worth having AT ALL!

> Would JiP for FFA be acceptable if you started with the score of the person you replaced? Plus like 3 kills? So if they had zero, you start with 3? Idk… Fixing JiP sounds wackier than just leaving it.

The game goes to 25 kills. Someone leaves as they JIP on a score of 0+3 and they leave as they realise they can’t win the match as someone is on 22, you join on the same 0+3, you can’t win either.

What if you join an 8 player game with 7 already playing, so you are the 8th person? You haven’t replaced anyone so you start with 0 kills.

What if the game just started and someone had 1 kill and disconnected due to poor internet or a power shutdown so you join with 3 kills and everyone else is still on 0?

No JIP scenario is fair at all. I had 3 losses recorded in COD this morning from JIP. At 5.30am there aren’t many games to join and it kept throwing me into the same un-winnable game 3 times in a row. I decided to turn off my 360 instead of persisting. Don’t give me some crap about staying in the game - when someone has a Lodestar, then a Swarm in a game I just joined that isn’t fair on anyone.

People quit due to unbalanced games and JIP exists just to give you a loss. Ranked and Social.

> > Would JiP for FFA be acceptable if you started with the score of the person you replaced? Plus like 3 kills? So if they had zero, you start with 3? Idk… Fixing JiP sounds wackier than just leaving it.
>
> No…
>
> It would not be worth having even if you had the same score as the highest score plus 3 kills.
>
> It is not worth having AT ALL!

Let me rephrase last sentance

Fixing JiP in FFA is near impossible and crazy to think there is possible a fair fix… What is not impossible is leaving/ abandoning the concept of JiP in FFA gamemodes.

Thanks for your feedback - we are constantly reviewing community feedback on gameplay issues, Join-in-Progress included. We encourage you to also post your feedback in the Majestic FFA DLC Feedback Thread.

I’d say the easiest fix to JIP is setting it to only join before the 5 kill mark, in team games it’d work better if it only joined before 50% with less then 100pts difference.(1capture,extraction point,etc)

Both these situations aren’t optimal but a good run can bring it back.not like joining a 3-0 flag game on skyline with the enemies on the 4th capture and your teammate(s) just hiding to protect thier kd or some nonsense.

Or in dominion, I’ve joined as last man standing. That was release week and I haven’t joined just to see victory/defeat 30 seconds later since the first month or so.