JiP Horror Stories

Just a bit of fun, i thought we might pool together collectively our worst experiences with JiP in Halo 4.

Who knows, maybe we’ll be able to laugh about these one day…

Here’s mine;

Exraction
Abandon
4-0 down
Final point just captured by the enemy
Die twice
Game over

This next one is more of a recurring nightmare-

BTB
Ragnarok
Red Spawn
200pts down
Enemies set up in and around Blue Spawn with various snipers
All my vehicles destroyed
None of their vehicles destroyed.

That scenario happens to me daily.

I wanna hear some other horror stories, Waypoint.

[Note: this isn’t a discussion of the merits or lack thereof of JiP, i just want to hear some anecdotes!]

Wanna hear my sad and horrifying story.

"Once upon a time, I joined in a game where the score was 850 and 240, in a BTB match on Wreckage…And my team so did not live happily ever after. - The End "

That’s my story. If only i had found the game in my history, i would show it, but it was just too terrible to remember.

Joins Dominion Match

Respawn in 5
Game Over, Victory

Another was:

Joins Flood Game 75 points down halfway through round 2

Wins

> Wanna hear my sad and horrifying story.
>
> "Once upon a time, I joined in a game where the score was 850 and 240, in a BTB match on Wreakage…And my team so did not live happily ever after. - The End "
>
> That’s my story. If only i had found the game in my history, i would show it, but it was just too terrible to remember.

Hard to tell if it really has traumatised you or if you’re subversively mocking the thread. If the prior then damn.

> Joins Dominion Match
>
> Respawn in 5
> 4
> 3
> Game Over, Victory
>
> Another was:
>
> Joins Flood Game 75 points down halfway through round 2
>
> Wins

Haha so you joined for an immediate victory? I feel like i’m never the benefactor of JiP, and by that i mean i am never the benefactor of JiP

today i got into a Infinite Slayer game on castle dlc and the score was 560-80…i got put on the 80 team…lol jokes.I hate JIP so much!!!

> > Wanna hear my sad and horrifying story.
> >
> > "Once upon a time, I joined in a game where the score was 850 and 240, in a BTB match on Wreakage…And my team so did not live happily ever after. - The End "
> >
> > That’s my story. If only i had found the game in my history, i would show it, but it was just too terrible to remember.
>
> Hard to tell if it really has traumatised you or if you’re subversively mocking the thread. If the prior then damn.

It was a real experience and it was by far my worst game in all my years of playing Halo. Usually its the lack of team support that causes those low numbers. If i recall i walked away with about 7 kills, and 2 deaths, but everyone else had over 10 deaths.

I’m not exaggerating, but I have never had a bad experience with JIP.

Joined a CTF game where the other team was up 4-0.

Defeat. I didn’t even spawn.

>JIPd into an IS match
>Game literally ends before I even see the map
>I lose
If something like this doesn’t convince JIP supporters that their system is broken, I don’t know what will.

Ragnarok 980-120, joined losing team of course, spawn killed by their 4 snipers 2 times in a row. JIP is a joke…if the game is that lopsided, why even let a player join. Adding this whole supposed “CSR” system to it only made it worse

i joined a BTB just to see the team lost (not spawn, not killed, nothing)

lucky me cuz it was during the time we didn’t have the CSR

Starting to get a measure of the madness outside my own experience, seems like i’ve had a better deal than most of you guys. Although my extraction game did end relatively large win streak with my team so it was bitterly, bitterly disappointing.

Does anybody else have a reccuring JiP situation like my Ragnarok one?

> Starting to get a measure of the madness outside my own experience, seems like i’ve had a better deal than most of you guys. Although my extraction game did end relatively large win streak with my team so it was bitterly, bitterly disappointing.
>
>
> Does anybody else have a reccuring JiP situation like my Ragnarok one?

I think i had one on Settler last week. Everyone decided to camp out up on the ridge and sniper ppl, and me like an idiot runs around team killing everyone and praying i get a sniper ord drop, and i ended up with a Needler, Pulse, and Speed Boost ord. I think that match went 370 to 830 when i joined by we lost badly.

jip, bts on ragnarok. My team 80. other team 920.

JiP on Dom, Raid. Dogs were on the ground, and a swarm was in the air. Of course our team was down 80 points… Waitasecond…

Seriously though, I do actually have a rare story of winning a JiP

Down 4 to 1 on uh… oh lord, one of the new castle maps on extraction. The only one with the banshee.

Well

We won, that’s pretty much the whole story.

I’m not sure how csr can work with all the jip games?

> JiP on Dom, Raid. Dogs were on the ground, and a swarm was in the air. Of course our team was down 80 points… Waitasecond…

You got me big time with that.

> I’m not sure how csr can work with all the jip games?

JiP is not conducive to a truly balanced CSR system as things stand.

longbow. 980 to 520.

Joined a SWAT game in progress, and at the same time, the rest of my team mates quit. So I joined just in time to be the only person on my team.

And to top it all off, someone on the enemy team had the “No Head” mod.

Worst Halo match I’ve ever played.

Joined a game on Ragnarok, heard one beep and then I lost.

I’ve had far more losses due to JiP than I’ve had wins. I’ve had far more ridiculous losses because of JiP than I’ve had JiP wins.