This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Alright, I HATE JIP. It’s a waste of my time to join a losing cause and it needs to be taken out in the title update or we need to have the option to disable it. I not only get a loss on my record, a double xp code is wasted. So screw Join in Progress…
But why the fark would 343 put JIP for a FFA gametype? RIght now I just joined a Regicide match. The leader had almost 150 points… WTF! Why put me in that game? I still won 305-295, btu that is not the point. Also in Flood, I joined a game about 60 points behind and I lost… This is a bunch of bullcrap. JIP needs to be dumped, at the least, 343i needs to alow us to disable it. Halo is not COD 343i, if you want to make a COD ripoff go make your own franchise. Do not -Yoink- up what Bungie started. There is a reason why the follow did not exist before with Bungie:
- JIP (-Yoinking!- stupid)
- loadouts (copy cod much?)
- “random” ordnance drops instead of weapon spawns on map (Again, why change it?)
- Can not drop the flag… (Again, why would you make it so I couldn’t drop the flag!!!)
- auto-pickup by the flag (If I want to pick it up, I would’ve just held RB and then jumped into the mosh pit, but what if I just want to kill everyone guarding the flag?)
- Good Connection search filter (Iam tired of playing with -Yoink- connections from Russia or Mexico…)
- Custom Games if COMPLETELY -Yoinked!- up… (too many problems to list)
- No point scoring in campaign (Again, WHY!)
These some of the main reasons. Fix them of we will fix you…