JIP discussion

The JIP games are just out of control. You get dropped in, game over! Why is there even JIP in WZ? 95% of the time you get spawned into a game that’s totally lost anyway… What’s the point? WZ Turbo no JIP… Half your team quits and you take a loss. You get JIP because half the team quits in WZ you take a loss and get smashed on top of that, not to mention the boost you wasted by only getting a few hundred points. So the only option is you take 30 mins. to report everyone that quit? What if they lagged out of the game no fault of theirs?
Solution: Hang everyone that quits …lol. Or get rid of the JIP all together.
Example: Number 1, Number 2
End of Rage…lol.

Or:

Turn off JIP after a certain time or score in the game. Seems like a much more rational idea.

We need JIP for a reason, we need better JIP for other reasons. People are gonna quit no matter what you do. Nothing short of removing the Quit button from the game helps, but then they’ll just force close the game.

I’m pretty sure most boosts are returned after a JIP and aren’t counted. And if they aren’t, the only ones that affect you are Gambit cards. Mission Victory cards are returned if you lose and pay out if you win. Random cards are random (duh), and Regular boosts are regular (duh) and the latter two aren’t dependent on how long or how well you’ve been playing.

It’s the regular and jackpot you don’t get back. If you don’t meet the criteria on the others you get them back. They do really need to set parameters for JIP. Do you know what the reason is for JIP? I can’t really figure out what the benefit of it is in WZ unless of like you said, set it so it doesn’t happen after a certain point in the game.

> 2533274843446007;3:
> Do you know what the reason is for JIP? I can’t really figure out what the benefit of it is in WZ unless of like you said, set it so it doesn’t happen after a certain point in the game.

You said it yourself.

> 2533274843446007;1:
> What’s the point? WZ Turbo no JIP… Half your team quits and you take a loss.

Since so many people leave games for whatever reason, people just give up because they’re massively outnumbered. JIP allows those spots to fill up before the game gets hopefully and the team stays full enough to be relatively even.