JIP Custome games

Joining in Progress should be added to custome games. Not having it makes it very annoying to shut down a mini-game like duckhunt just to invite ONE person instead of him being able to join automatically. JIP is also very important for various raiding clans.

No one has ever complained about JIP within custome games from what I’ve heard/read, but JIP is certenly a bad thing for matchmaking and I’m not going into that.
A neat thing aswell would be if “invite-only” was on you could select which people within the lobby are allowed to invite other people,

Please consider this 343i, the community would be very greatfull.

Yes especially when Matchmaking doesn’t work still. At least let us play costume games as in previous halos. We need join in progress for costume games for example just for playing FFA when waiting for a full lobby to play some 4vs4.

JIP should be in every playlist. The majority of the complaints have been about players leaving, or players quitting. JIP would resolve that. Worked very well in Halo 4.

JIP should be in custom games and Unranked playlists only. as long as there is at least 30% of the game left based on time and score. there should absolutely not be JIP in ranked playlists. WHich atm means it should be in almost every playlist…

With ranked playlists nobody leaves the game because of losing your rank!! Worked excellent in H3! only costume games and unranked playlists JIP should be implemented!

> 2787272447958470;3:
> JIP should be in every playlist. The majority of the complaints have been about players leaving, or players quitting. JIP would resolve that. Worked very well in Halo 4.

It might have worked in Halo 4 but it doesn’t mean it was much wanted. The only reason people left games is because they were losing by such a large margine so if new people joined they would have a massive dissadvantage because the enemy team would get hold of the map much faster and the team which was losing would have no chance regaining a lead. Of course there is the other way when players in the enemy team leaves but it’s a fast minority that happens.

JIP should only be in Customs.

I agree completely with JIP being allowed in custom games.

However, allowing JIP in matchmaking opens the potential for a very bad matchmaking experience. Since this game does not have persistent lobbies that stick together between matches, consider the following scenario: You jump into matchmaking, and get thrown into a game, on the losing team, and the game is almost over. The match ends, and the game disbands the group you were playing with. You jump back into matchmaking, and once again get thrown into a game, on the losing team, and the match is almost over. The match ends, the group disbands, etc.

The reason JIP worked previously is that even if you got thrown into a nearly-ending match, that group of players would stick together and there was no possibility of it happening continuously. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t like JIP in matchmaking with Halo 4. But the potential possibility is there now for a poor matchmaking experience with every match you get into.