Jip and team pairing is still broken

I just got done playing 5 matches in halo 4. The problem that I’m having is quite frustrating. So, I’m going to start off with jip.

All 5 of my games were jips. And you know what 343i posted in last weeks bulletin about a one minute jip opening when csr launches? Yeah, that was a total lie. And not to mention, I get paired up with teammates that can’t even play for themselves. Gee, why would they tell us something that isn’t even true? If you’re going to say something 343i, stay true to those words. Otherwise, everything that you say can be taken with empty promises.

> I just got done playing 5 matches in halo 4. The problem that I’m having is quite frustrating. So, I’m going to start off with jip.
>
> All 5 of my games were jips. And you know what 343i posted in last weeks bulletin about a one minute jip opening when csr launches? Yeah, that was a total lie. And not to mention, I get paired up with teammates that can’t even play for themselves. Gee, why would they tell us something that isn’t even true? If you’re going to say something 343i, stay true to those words. Otherwise, everything that you say can be taken with empty promises.

I think the one minute JIP thing is on the competitive playlists only. Just a heads up.