JiP: A story

Trying to find a game in BtiS

Game try’s to place me into a JiP game, I cancel out of the JiP
Search again
Game try’s to JiP me back into the same game, I cancel out of the Jip
Search again
Game trys to JiP me back into the same game I cancel out and decide to try a different playlist

Search Infinity Slayer
Game try’s to JiP me into a game, I cancel out of the Jip
Search again
Game try’s to JiP me back into the same game I cancel out again
Search again
Search again
Search again
Game trys to JiP me back into the same game

At this point I am agitated beyond all belief so I JiP into the game…onto the team losing 200 - 80 with only one other team mate

Dashboard, remove halo 4 from disk tray, play something else

This has happened to me 10000000000+ times since halo 4 came out.

True story.
I JIPed into a winning team last night. Action sack, mini slayer on napolean. So fun, and we were only about 7 kills shy of winning.

It’s because you are freshly attempting to join a playlist. More times than not, it will attempt to put you in a JIP game before a lobby.

Stick the rest of the JIP game out, have a new, full game the next.

I feel your pain, this has happened to me millions of times. The only thing worse than that is quitting out of a game when the teams are 8 vs 2, only to be put back into that game through JIP.

> I feel your pain, this has happened to me millions of times. The only thing worse than that is quitting out of a game when the teams are 8 vs 2, only to be put back into that game through JIP.

And that’s why I stopped searching the same playlist i just quit from, seriously almost everytime i get put back into the game i just quit.