Jetpack & Squad Slayer.

Jet-packing Noobs with Needler/Rockets have been recently getting on my Nerves. I think Jet pack should be taken off Squad slayer as it breaks most maps in the play-list. It gets Tiresome and beyond annoying how jet-packers have been killing a decent play-list like squad. I cants be the only one that feels this way. Anyone else with me ? Some maps just shouldn’t have jet-pack.

ps: Don’t write bs on here like “adapt” like you do on B.net. I came here to because I heard there was a decent amount of people with common knowledge and some class.

Squad slayer should be what it is now, with sprint as the only AA. If people want AA’s they can play normal slayer.

On the part were you mentioned the community was nicer, it certainly is compared to Bnet.

Anyways, on-topic.

Squad Slayer acts as the Social Slayer of Halo: Reach, all the stuff that is fun to use but hated when you get killed by it is there.

It’s mainly for casuals, I predict Jetpacks will be removed from The Arena eventually, so if you want a Jetpackless Playlist, it will be here soon enough.

However, Jetpack will definately stay in Squad Slayer and probably won’t be removed.

well all the reach maps are already made to suit jetpacks.

Think about it tho, On Countdown you have total top map control. You got everything then these jetpacker comes out of nowhere and Nade spams you. Also halo 3 Social was alot of fun :stuck_out_tongue: so is Squad but jetpacks are starting to kill it for me.

> Think about it tho, On Countdown you have total top map control. You got everything then these jetpacker comes out of nowhere and Nade spams you. Also halo 3 Social was alot of fun :stuck_out_tongue: so is Squad but jetpacks are starting to kill it for me.

Well most maps as someone just mentioned a second ago, are made to support Jetpacks.

Countdown as he used for example, they made is so easy for Jetpackers to regain control and in my eyes, it’s a good stratergy.

POssibility , but think about the nades ? D: Think about the needlers and rocket noobs. D:

> POssibility , but think about the nades ? D: Think about the needlers and rocket noobs. D:

Curious to who you were talking to there?

About the guy saying remove all AA’s but Sprint?

I think it’s a good idea but it won’t happen.

Jetpack makes some maps more tolerable, but it breaks others. Overall I’d like to see it’s exclusion from both Arena and Squad Slayer.