Jessica Jones and Mike Colter

Dose anyone else think it’s weird to see Mike Colter (the face model and original voice actor for Locke, also played Locke in Nightfall) in Netflix’ “Jessica Jones?” It kind of ruins it for me knowing he broke a contract with my favorite game series to go play lame superhero on a Netflix show.

But whatever. I’m petty. And Ike Amadi did a better job then Colter with the voice acting.

I mean…Can you fault him for doing other things? Nathan Fillion who plays Buck is in movies and the tv show castle.

I have watched 4 episodes of JJ and so far it is not good at all. The acting and fight scenes are just terrible on this show. The Netflix Daredevil was WAY better by a longshot.

From what I’ve heard “Jessica Jones” isn’t lame, it is quite good. Plus he’s probably making far more money so I can’t blame him. Not to mention the Halo community didn’t exactly treat him all that well.

> 2533274791978557;4:
> From what I’ve heard “Jessica Jones” isn’t lame, it is quite good. Plus he’s probably making far more money so I can’t blame him. Not to mention the Halo community didn’t exactly treat him all that well.

I would not listen to what you have heard, it is not a very good Netflix show at all. See for yourself but just wow, I have watched 4 episodes and so far it is pretty dang bad.

> 2787272447958470;5:
> > 2533274791978557;4:
> > From what I’ve heard “Jessica Jones” isn’t lame, it is quite good. Plus he’s probably making far more money so I can’t blame him. Not to mention the Halo community didn’t exactly treat him all that well.
>
>
> I would not listen to what you have heard, it is not a very good Netflix show at all.

It’s pretty cheesy and lame so far.

> 2533274803493024;6:
> > 2787272447958470;5:
> > > 2533274791978557;4:
> > > From what I’ve heard “Jessica Jones” isn’t lame, it is quite good. Plus he’s probably making far more money so I can’t blame him. Not to mention the Halo community didn’t exactly treat him all that well.
> >
> >
> > I would not listen to what you have heard, it is not a very good Netflix show at all.
>
>
> It’s pretty cheesy and lame so far.

I agree. I have watched 4 episodes and I am really struggling to stay interested. Netflix Daredevil pulled me in by the end of the first episode. JJ seems like a show that is just reaching bad and doesn’t know what it wants to do. The fight scenes are painfully terrible to watch in JJ.

Seriously if any of you want a good Netflix show watch Daredevil. Even The Flash is way better than JJ by a longshot. Cant believe I am going to say this but even Arrow is better than JJ.

> 2787272447958470;5:
> > 2533274791978557;4:
> > From what I’ve heard “Jessica Jones” isn’t lame, it is quite good. Plus he’s probably making far more money so I can’t blame him. Not to mention the Halo community didn’t exactly treat him all that well.
>
>
> I would not listen to what you have heard, it is not a very good Netflix show at all. See for yourself but just wow, I have watched 4 episodes and so far it is pretty dang bad.

I hadn’t planned on watching it. I was just saying what I had heard from co-workers. I’m not much of a TV person. I have yet to see an episode of the Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, Breaking Bad etc

> 2787272447958470;3:
> I have watched 4 episodes of JJ and so far it is not good at all. The acting and fight scenes are just terrible on this show. The Netflix Daredevil was WAY better by a longshot.

Ugh, that’s what I feared…

I LOVED Daredevil, sad to see they can’t keep the quality up with later projects like Jessica Jones, let’s see how it goes with Power Man and Iron Fist…

> 2576836393959214;2:
> I mean…Can you fault him for doing other things? Nathan Fillion who plays Buck is in movies and the tv show castle.

I like to pretend that Castle happens before Nathan Fillion is bitten by a radioactive hammer and turns into Captain Hammer. After some fights with Dr. Horrible, he becomes frozen, wakes up in the future circa 2520 and he makes up some fictional identity as some ODST called Edward Buck.

Lame superhero? Lol

> 2533274803493024;6:
> > 2787272447958470;5:
> > > 2533274791978557;4:
> > > From what I’ve heard “Jessica Jones” isn’t lame, it is quite good. Plus he’s probably making far more money so I can’t blame him. Not to mention the Halo community didn’t exactly treat him all that well.
> >
> >
> > I would not listen to what you have heard, it is not a very good Netflix show at all.
>
>
> It’s pretty cheesy and lame so far.

I dunno, The Doctor (David Tennant) as Purpleman (Kilgrave) is pretty legit. The series starts off slow sure, but it’s not meant to be a typical superhero series.

Also, did he break contract? I thought 343i let him off the chain in favor of getting a better voice actor because he wasn’t capturing the right emotion they wanted.

> 2533274883270007;10:
> Lame superhero? Lol

I’ve never even heard of Luke Cage until I read Colter was cast as him. To me, all superheroes I’ve never heard of are lame lol.

Edit: and even a few of the ones I have heard of it would classify as lame lol.

I kindve feel bad for Colter… Nightfall wasn’t his fault, it was on Ridley Scott, and because Scott mailed in his producing/directorial talents, Colter kindve became the defactu fall guy.

> 2533274812698627;9:
> > 2787272447958470;3:
> > I have watched 4 episodes of JJ and so far it is not good at all. The acting and fight scenes are just terrible on this show. The Netflix Daredevil was WAY better by a longshot.
>
>
> Ugh, that’s what I feared…
>
> I LOVED Daredevil, sad to see they can’t keep the quality up with later projects like Jessica Jones, let’s see how it goes with Power Man and Iron Fist…
>
>
>
>
> > 2576836393959214;2:
> > I mean…Can you fault him for doing other things? Nathan Fillion who plays Buck is in movies and the tv show castle.
>
>
> I like to pretend that Castle happens before Nathan Fillion is bitten by a radioactive hammer and turns into Captain Hammer. After some fights with Dr. Horrible, he becomes frozen, wakes up in the future circa 2520 and he makes up some fictional identity as some ODST called Edward Buck.

But then how do you explain Captain Malcolm Reynolds, whom Nathan Fillion acted as, in the awesome TV series “Firefly” and in the follow up movie “Serenity”?

> 2533274934016511;13:
> I kindve feel bad for Colter… Nightfall wasn’t his fault, it was on Ridley Scott, and because Scott mailed in his producing/directorial talents, Colter kindve became the defactu fall guy.

Well he just really is not a good actor at all. Between Nightfall, H5, and now Jessica Jones, its pretty dang clear, he is not doing well at all as an actor. Maybe over time he will get better but right now, no offense from him, dang he needs some serious acting work.

> 2533274915643658;14:
> > 2533274812698627;9:
> > > 2787272447958470;3:
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > I like to pretend that Castle happens before Nathan Fillion is bitten by a radioactive hammer and turns into Captain Hammer. After some fights with Dr. Horrible, he becomes frozen, wakes up in the future circa 2520 and he makes up some fictional identity as some ODST called Edward Buck.
>
>
> But then how do you explain Captain Malcolm Reynolds, whom Nathan Fillion acted as, in the awesome TV series “Firefly” and in the follow up movie “Serenity”?

Buck is teleported (by standing next to a Guardian) into the universe where Firefly and Serenity take place.

There. Head canon.

> 2533274934016511;13:
> I kindve feel bad for Colter… Nightfall wasn’t his fault, it was on Ridley Scott, and because Scott mailed in his producing/directorial talents, Colter kindve became the defactu fall guy.

Ridley Scott didn’t direct Nightfall. That was Sergio Mimica-Gezzan.

> 2787272447958470;15:
> > 2533274934016511;13:
> > I kindve feel bad for Colter… Nightfall wasn’t his fault, it was on Ridley Scott, and because Scott mailed in his producing/directorial talents, Colter kindve became the defactu fall guy.
>
>
> Well he just really is not a good actor at all. Between Nightfall, H5, and now Jessica Jones, its pretty dang clear, he is not doing well at all as an actor. Maybe over time he will get better but right now, no offense from him, dang he needs some serious acting work.

He is getting his own Netflix show somehow. They’re making a Jessica Jones spinoff about his character.

> 2533274824822009;17:
> > 2533274934016511;13:
> > I kindve feel bad for Colter… Nightfall wasn’t his fault, it was on Ridley Scott, and because Scott mailed in his producing/directorial talents, Colter kindve became the defactu fall guy.
>
>
> Ridley Scott didn’t direct Nightfall. That was Sergio Mimica-Gezzan.

I’m not sure Ridley Scott even knew it was happening. Like he drunkenly agreed to have his name on it and forgot lol

Watch; when they finally reveal Master Chief’s face, it’s going to be Brad Pitt.

> 2533274803493024;18:
> > 2787272447958470;15:
> > > 2533274934016511;13:
> > > I kindve feel bad for Colter… Nightfall wasn’t his fault, it was on Ridley Scott, and because Scott mailed in his producing/directorial talents, Colter kindve became the defactu fall guy.
> >
> >
> > Well he just really is not a good actor at all. Between Nightfall, H5, and now Jessica Jones, its pretty dang clear, he is not doing well at all as an actor. Maybe over time he will get better but right now, no offense from him, dang he needs some serious acting work.
>
>
> He is getting his own Netflix show somehow. They’re making a Jessica Jones spinoff about his character.

It is not an spin-off. Power Man is another stand-alone 80s superhero. They are going to make a series about Power Man and another one about Iron First; along with continuing Jessica Jones and the magnificent Daredevil series.