Jerome- halo wars 2

NERF JEROME PLEASE!! His mech is way too overpowered! I cant go a game without him being one of the characters picked and its annoying the game is broken because of jerome you dont need to be good to use him and its hard to counter him i can have him out WITH his command mantis in literally 2:30 and control the map and not let them build

way overpowered in the early game. Like Kinsano was when she was first released.

> 2533274893101493;1:
> NERF JEROME PLEASE!! His mech is way too overpowered! I cant go a game without him being one of the characters picked and its annoying the game is broken because of jerome you dont need to be good to use him and its hard to counter him i can have him out WITH his command mantis in literally 2:30 and control the map and not let them build

The warlord does a good job at dealing with him and he’s cheaper than jerome.

Any leader is op early game with a spam of units. FYI…:+1:t2::ok_hand::wave:

> 2533274804660577;4:
> Any leader is op early game with a spam of units. FYI…:+1:t2::ok_hand::wave:

Yea. But jerome’s mech has incredible range and can shoot and move dealing heavy damage! other heros can’t stand a chance. Plus its like he’s got two lives!

> 2533274890319096;5:
> > 2533274804660577;4:
> > Any leader is op early game with a spam of units. FYI…:+1:t2::ok_hand::wave:
>
> Yea. But jerome’s mech has incredible range and can shoot and move dealing heavy damage! other heros can’t stand a chance. Plus its like he’s got two lives!

the way to stop that mantis from getting up and being effective is by hitting him before he has the chance to do so roughly 2:30-3:00 is the best time to hit em any later than that then youve wasted your chance

> 2533274964779760;6:
> > 2533274890319096;5:
> > > 2533274804660577;4:
> > > Any leader is op early game with a spam of units. FYI…:+1:t2::ok_hand::wave:
> >
> > Yea. But jerome’s mech has incredible range and can shoot and move dealing heavy damage! other heros can’t stand a chance. Plus its like he’s got two lives!
>
> the way to stop that mantis from getting up and being effective is by hitting him before he has the chance to do so roughly 2:30-3:00 is the best time to hit em any later than that then youve wasted your chance

I can have a Jerome in a mantis at your base around 2:15. Usually people don’t have all their buildings up by then.

I’m no pro, but striking before 2:15 with something that can kill a mech seems ridiculous.

I hate the Jerome meta, but I’ve started to play it just so id have a chance to beat other Jerome’s.