Jerome and Master Chief ?

With the arrival of the Banished in Halo Infinite, I think there will be the presence of the Spirit Of Fire. So do you think it would be possible to see a meeting between the Red Team and the Master Chief ?

Possible for sure. I’d love to see a big S-II reunion. It has been decades since they’ve seen each other, I believe. Can’t wait to see what 343i comes up with!

I think as far as I’m aware the chief doesn’t know they’re still alive red team consists of spartan washouts who were reaugmented after they went wrong the first time.

Jerome still remembers chief and knows he’s alive thanks to halo wars 2 but chief has no idea red team are still kicking; at least that’s correct up to the Halo wars 2 timeline there may be some meeting between the 2 games but of course we don’t know that yet. It will be interesting to say the least.

It’ll be interesting. I hope Jerome is there and is the new protagonist once Chief dies.

I am hoping that both Master Chief and Jerome-092 finally meet each other in the upcoming Halo Infinite. I still want to see Master Chief, Jerome-092 and Arbiter teaming up to fight Atriox in the new Halo video game.

It would be nice to have different characters if you play co-op once again like 3 and 5 and now that The Banished is reintroduced I would like to see Chief, Jerome, Arbiter and Locke as the four co-op characters! Didn´t really like Locke in 5 and however you feel about the character it feels dumb to introduce a new playable character in the main franchise and not utilize him again.

> 2533274817302012;6:
> It would be nice to have different characters if you play co-op once again like 3 and 5 and now that The Banished is reintroduced I would like to see Chief, Jerome, Arbiter and Locke as the four co-op characters! Didn´t really like Locke in 5 and however you feel about the character it feels dumb to introduce a new playable character in the main franchise and not utilize him again.

Chief, Jerome, Arbiter and Buck.

Maybe the team of refugees we see in the trailer actually is red team or what remains of them… When the Pelican crashes and master Chief jumps out of it, he has his first encounter with the banished, and red team saves him.

> 2535415539486588;4:
> It’ll be interesting. I hope Jerome is there and is the new protagonist once Chief dies.

Don’t say things like that! Really 2560 hasn’t rolled around yet…

> 2535405584906594;9:
> > 2535415539486588;4:
> > It’ll be interesting. I hope Jerome is there and is the new protagonist once Chief dies.
>
> Don’t say things like that! Really 2560 hasn’t rolled around yet…

2560?

I would think it would be Possible although it depends on how it plays into the timeline story wise.

> 2533274838769730;3:
> I think as far as I’m aware the chief doesn’t know they’re still alive red team consists of spartan washouts who were reaugmented after they went wrong the first time.
>
> Jerome still remembers chief and knows he’s alive thanks to halo wars 2 but chief has no idea red team are still kicking; at least that’s correct up to the Halo wars 2 timeline there may be some meeting between the 2 games but of course we don’t know that yet. It will be interesting to say the least.

I’d assume Chief would believe they are dead due to the SoF’s disappearance and not the reaugmentations, considering Omega Team would’ve likely mentioned it if they ever met up between Halo 4 and Halo 5. After all, Omega is still kicking.

Sería bueno ver a Jerome, pero creo que 343 industrias ya dijeron que Halo Infinity tendría un solo protagonista (el jefe maestro)