Jerome Ahhh 343 you done f***** it up again

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bypass the profanity filter, make discriminatory comments, call out other members or create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Where to begin yet again 343 you almost had it with the balance everything was going great coppers where balanced rabbits got a buff and now heros are now awesome to use during every stage of the game yet just when you guys almost had it you -Yoink!- ed it up horribly. What im i talking about jerome who in the -Yoink!- in 343 thought it was a good idea to give the -Yoink!- ing guy two lives, a mantis with no tier 1 vehicle counter and buffs that allow a 40 population army fight a 60 pop and win i dont understand if you guys are just f u c king completely retarded or just incompetent you guys are the one of the worst game company out there you guys cant do anything right do something right and make these changes

1. switch the mantis upgraded to tier 2 and the tier 2 upgraded reduce the effective of the second upgrade
  2. reduce time for hero to 30, 40 is to much allows for spaming marines which are far better than any other early game unit coppers now get eaten alive by heros
    343 do us all a favor sell your company and stop producing games and let a real video game company handle the halo franchise
    P.S <mark>REDACTED</mark> putting mechs in almost every new UNSC leader isnt -Yoinking!- cool who the -Yoink!- thought giving johnson mechs was a good idea it doesnt even fit his personality you -Yoink!- ing moron

You know they’re just gonna probably lock this post because you kept cursing them out and called them retarded?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

Well am i wrong halo 4, halo 5 , halo wars 2 all have had numerous

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

> 2533274812438213;2:
> You know they’re just gonna probably lock this post because you kept cursing them out and called them retarded?

All made by 343 halo 6 will probably s h i t as well

Halo 4 had a decent story but bad multiplayer.
Halo 5 had a bad story but arguably the most balanced multiplayer.
Halo Wars 2 is way more balanced than Halo Wars 1, do you guys not remember how long it took them to patch the Prophet Rush and the original Warthog Rush. To this day you can Cani-glitch with Scorpions and steamroll Hunters. Banshees overpower even Hornets.

As for Halo 6 we can only hope it learns from 4 and 5’s mistakes.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

> 2533274812438213;5:
> Halo 4 had a decent story but bad multiplayer.
> Halo 5 had a bad story but arguably the most balanced multiplayer.
> Halo Wars 2 is way more balanced than Halo Wars 1, do you guys not remember how long it took them to patch the Prophet Rush and the original Warthog Rush. To this day you can Cani-glitch with Scorpions and steamroll Hunters. Banshees overpower even Hornets.
> As for Halo 6 we can only hope it learns from 4 and 5’s mistakes.

The reason why im not that bothered by halo war 1 is because it was like a baby baby rts on of the simplest rts out there really didnt considered it to be a real rts more like a have fun by spamming one unit never played it online
Also the company got cut after the game released which is why there wasn’t any real balance changes

If Jerome’s mantis is really giving you that much trouble you need to get better. I think it needs to see a longer cooldown as it is essentially a free unit, but it’s incredibly fragile. Chosen -Yoink- on Jerome in his mantis, so if anything shouldn’t you be calling for a chosen nerf? I just played a 2v2 as Arbiter where I killed a Jerome and his mantis three times with Arbiter and 8-10 rangers. He needs to be tweaked yes, but he’s certainly not as game breaking as you claim.

EDIT: To clarify, he also had at least two snipers in each engagement, and I killed the Mantis plus Jerome with little to no losses in all of about 15 seconds, so again not game breaking, he is able to be countered.

> 2533274812438213;5:
> Halo Wars 2 is way more balanced than Halo Wars 1, do you guys not remember how long it took them to patch the Prophet Rush and the original Warthog Rush. To this day you can Cani-glitch with Scorpions and steamroll Hunters. Banshees overpower even Hornets.
>

INCORRECT, THE MULTIPLAYER WAS GREAT

> 2535410178334848;1:
>

the game is still quite balance

> 2535410178334848;1:
>

why do u care?

You’ve got a very valid point OP!

> 2535410178334848;1:
>

You know choppers who ram right can chain stun a hero to death right?
I do agree with the leader’s and mechs thing 100% though.

Such a positive thread

Arbiter and Jerome are OP. But I just found a counter for them both. So far its just The Colony that can counter them both.

Jeromes Mantis is not OP. He dies fast.

You know you could’ve shared your opinion in a more positive manner?

Anyways, Jerome is not that bad. Is he strong? Yes he his, but he’s not unbearable.

> 2533274812438213;5:
>

Banshees beat hornets in this one too.

<mark>In future please report posts rather than directly responding</mark>