Jerome after T1

I think I’ve got the T1 phase with Jerome on lockdown. I can both rush and stop a rush on top of that have good map control but after T1 I don’t really know what to transition to. I’ve thought about warthogs and cyclops but i haven’t been very effective and with T3 I’m even more lost on what to do

> 2533274805310943;1:
> I think I’ve got the T1 phase with Jerome on lockdown. I can both rush and stop a rush on top of that have good map control but after T1 I don’t really know what to transition to. I’ve thought about warthogs and cyclops but i haven’t been very effective and with T3 I’m even more lost on what to do

Vehicles are a good move. Many players will pump anti-infantry to counter your hero(s).
When you get tanks out, then it’s a real killer.
I’ve also heard mastadon’s w/ snipers are good in mid-game.

> 2533274796391115;2:
> > 2533274805310943;1:
> > I think I’ve got the T1 phase with Jerome on lockdown. I can both rush and stop a rush on top of that have good map control but after T1 I don’t really know what to transition to. I’ve thought about warthogs and cyclops but i haven’t been very effective and with T3 I’m even more lost on what to do
>
> Vehicles are a good move. Many players will pump anti-infantry to counter your hero(s).
> When you get tanks out, then it’s a real killer.
> I’ve also heard mastadon’s w/ snipers are good in mid-game.

Mmmm I could see going cyclops/wolves/nightingales/warthogs &I do you think vulters would go good with the tanks or should I just go hornets

> 2533274805310943;3:
> > 2533274796391115;2:
> > > 2533274805310943;1:
> > > I think I’ve got the T1 phase with Jerome on lockdown. I can both rush and stop a rush on top of that have good map control but after T1 I don’t really know what to transition to. I’ve thought about warthogs and cyclops but i haven’t been very effective and with T3 I’m even more lost on what to do
> >
> > Vehicles are a good move. Many players will pump anti-infantry to counter your hero(s).
> > When you get tanks out, then it’s a real killer.
> > I’ve also heard mastadon’s w/ snipers are good in mid-game.
>
> Mmmm I could see going cyclops/wolves/nightingales/warthogs &I do you think vulters would go good with the tanks or should I just go hornets

Depends on your eco and what you need to do.
If they’re turtling in one spot, vultures are great base destroyers, but they’re slow.
If you’re scrapping all over the map, maybe hornets will work better with their speed.
Also, tanks are expensive. So, if you have a lot of tanks, maybe not vultures.
But, ultimately base all decisions on what your opponent is pumping. If they’re going banshees (for example), maybe stay clear of too much air, as banshees will almost always win. Just depends.