is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol

> 2533274937180667;1:
> is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol

If he is then I’m not even mad.

#1. Incremental nerfs are safer.
#2. We got a patch a week in.

> 2533274937180667;1:

How so? What is he beating you with? (I’m genuinely curious).

As an Atriox main I feel like you really shouldn’t have any issues with any UNSC leader.

> 2533274821521504;2:
> > 2533274937180667;1:
> > is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol
>
> If he is then I’m not even mad.
>
> #1. Incremental nerfs are safer.
> #2. We got a patch a week in.

My feelings exactly

> 2533274937180667;1:

I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535422421305993;5:
> > 2533274937180667;1:
>
> I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.

rofl

> 2533274937180667;1:

At least explain so I can test your opinions to give accurate feedback.

> 2535422421305993;5:
> > 2533274937180667;1:
>
> I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.

He’s a banished main… He probably just got frustrated that he couldn’t run through UNSC in a simple push.

Jerome Wasn’t ever the best, and now he’s average like the rest of the UNSC.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2641843709998544;8:
> > 2535422421305993;5:
> > > 2533274937180667;1:
> > > is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol
> >
> > I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.
>
> He’s a banished main… He probably just got frustrated that he couldn’t run through UNSC in a simple push.
>
> Jerome Wasn’t ever the best, and now he’s average like the rest of the UNSC.

LMFAO

Haven’t played the patch yet, will get to tonight. I would like a little more info than “Jerome is still the best” and “lol”. If you think he is the best you should be able to give reasons.

Edit: I read on another thread that it was because of his jackrabbits which could make sense but saying something is op without giving reason does nothing.

> 2641843709998544;8:
> > 2535422421305993;5:
> > > 2533274937180667;1:
> > > is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol
> >
> > I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.
>
> He’s a banished main… He probably just got frustrated that he couldn’t run through UNSC in a simple push.
>
> Jerome Wasn’t ever the best, and now he’s average like the rest of the UNSC.

Just to inform you so you don’t sound silly in the future. Jerome had unparallel power of the game he was better then all leaders no exceptions. x2 sight with 30% speed buff and a health increase broke the Jackrabbits completely. You picked all engagements your other leaders had no say in that. I’m not doubting that everyone in here has Beat’n Jeromes but I know no one in here has Beat’n a Jerome that is played right like metaloid, king of reason, NightXxShad3, etc. you probably played against infantry ball with mantis. Which is not how you play Jerome

> 2535422421305993;11:
> > 2641843709998544;8:
> > > 2535422421305993;5:
> > > > 2533274937180667;1:
> > > > is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol
> > >
> > > I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.
> >
> > He’s a banished main… He probably just got frustrated that he couldn’t run through UNSC in a simple push.
> >
> > Jerome Wasn’t ever the best, and now he’s average like the rest of the UNSC.
>
> Just to inform you so you don’t sound silly in the future. Jerome had unparallel power of the game he was better then all leaders no exceptions. x2 sight with 30% speed buff and a health increase broke the Jackrabbits completely. You picked all engagements your other leaders had no say in that. I’m not doubting that everyone in here has Beat’n Jeromes but I know no one in here has Beat’n a Jerome that is played right like metaloid, king of reason, NightXxShad3, etc. you probably played against infantry ball with mantis. Which is not how you play Jerome

then u should know that jerome is still the bes leader in game even after nerf then… rofl

> 2533274937180667;12:
> > 2535422421305993;11:
> > > 2641843709998544;8:
> > > > 2535422421305993;5:
> > > > > 2533274937180667;1:
> > > > > is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol
> > > >
> > > > I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.
> > >
> > > He’s a banished main… He probably just got frustrated that he couldn’t run through UNSC in a simple push.
> > >
> > > Jerome Wasn’t ever the best, and now he’s average like the rest of the UNSC.
> >
> > Just to inform you so you don’t sound silly in the future. Jerome had unparallel power of the game he was better then all leaders no exceptions. x2 sight with 30% speed buff and a health increase broke the Jackrabbits completely. You picked all engagements your other leaders had no say in that. I’m not doubting that everyone in here has Beat’n Jeromes but I know no one in here has Beat’n a Jerome that is played right like metaloid, king of reason, NightXxShad3, etc. you probably played against infantry ball with mantis. Which is not how you play Jerome
>
> then u should know that jerome is still the bes leader in game even after nerf then… rofl

Please do not reply with Rofl. His infantry is no faster then cutters his jackrabbits are slower then kinsanos at red 2. He does have sight which is great. His leader is okay but nothing special like chosen. So as of right now he is not the best leader with just sight and a 15% speed increase, however Idk about UNSC leaders. Like I said there is more testing I must do.

> 2535422421305993;13:
> > 2533274937180667;12:
> > > 2535422421305993;11:
> > > > 2641843709998544;8:
> > > > > 2535422421305993;5:
> > > > > > 2533274937180667;1:
> > > > > > is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol
> > > > >
> > > > > I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.
> > > >
> > > > He’s a banished main… He probably just got frustrated that he couldn’t run through UNSC in a simple push.
> > > >
> > > > Jerome Wasn’t ever the best, and now he’s average like the rest of the UNSC.
> > >
> > > Just to inform you so you don’t sound silly in the future. Jerome had unparallel power of the game he was better then all leaders no exceptions. x2 sight with 30% speed buff and a health increase broke the Jackrabbits completely. You picked all engagements your other leaders had no say in that. I’m not doubting that everyone in here has Beat’n Jeromes but I know no one in here has Beat’n a Jerome that is played right like metaloid, king of reason, NightXxShad3, etc. you probably played against infantry ball with mantis. Which is not how you play Jerome
> >
> > then u should know that jerome is still the bes leader in game even after nerf then… rofl
>
> Please do not reply with Rofl. His infantry is no faster then cutters his jackrabbits are slower then kinsanos at red 2. He does have sight which is great. His leader is okay but nothing special like chosen. So as of right now he is not the best leader with just sight and a 15% speed increase, however Idk about UNSC leaders. Like I said there is more testing I must do.

ok then u go talk to metaloid and king of reason and have them explain it to u rofl… good day

I concur that he is still the best leader in the game after nerf. He is not crazy OP anymore and his leader skill gap increased a lot but in the right hands of great players he is still the best leader with Shipmaster right behind him.

> 2695457991280734;15:
> I concur that he is still the best leader in the game after nerf. He is not crazy OP anymore and his leader skill gap increased a lot but in the right hands of great players he is still the best leader with Shipmaster right behind him.

Hmm like I said I didn’t cross him off the list. But I don’t see him as the best I don’t get home until 6:00 EST to test more. Please add details in what sways your opinion.

> 2535422421305993;13:
> > 2533274937180667;12:
> > > 2535422421305993;11:
> > > > 2641843709998544;8:
> > > > > 2535422421305993;5:
> > > > > > 2533274937180667;1:
> > > > > > is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol
> > > > >
> > > > > I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.
> > > >
> > > > He’s a banished main… He probably just got frustrated that he couldn’t run through UNSC in a simple push.
> > > >
> > > > Jerome Wasn’t ever the best, and now he’s average like the rest of the UNSC.
> > >
> > > Just to inform you so you don’t sound silly in the future. Jerome had unparallel power of the game he was better then all leaders no exceptions. x2 sight with 30% speed buff and a health increase broke the Jackrabbits completely. You picked all engagements your other leaders had no say in that. I’m not doubting that everyone in here has Beat’n Jeromes but I know no one in here has Beat’n a Jerome that is played right like metaloid, king of reason, NightXxShad3, etc. you probably played against infantry ball with mantis. Which is not how you play Jerome
> >
> > then u should know that jerome is still the bes leader in game even after nerf then… rofl
>
> Please do not reply with Rofl.

His last several replies have all been non-constructive spam of “rofl”, “lmfao”, etc. It’s even his own thread and he can’t contribute to it at all.

On the topic: His Time for Heroes was properly nerfed and his hero has been reduced to junk compared to what it was for late game. He’s still a strong leader (better than Johnson, Forge and Anders), but I can’t see him being top next to Atriox still.

Atriox still has shield stacking (fixed somewhat, but not enough), teleport, eradication, a far better economy, bulwark and unbreakable… Not to mention the Chosen is still one of the top heroes.

> 2533274816232010;17:
> > 2535422421305993;13:
> > > 2533274937180667;12:
> > > > 2535422421305993;11:
> > > > > 2641843709998544;8:
> > > > > > 2535422421305993;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274937180667;1:
> > > > > > > is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.
> > > > >
> > > > > He’s a banished main… He probably just got frustrated that he couldn’t run through UNSC in a simple push.
> > > > >
> > > > > Jerome Wasn’t ever the best, and now he’s average like the rest of the UNSC.
> > > >
> > > > Just to inform you so you don’t sound silly in the future. Jerome had unparallel power of the game he was better then all leaders no exceptions. x2 sight with 30% speed buff and a health increase broke the Jackrabbits completely. You picked all engagements your other leaders had no say in that. I’m not doubting that everyone in here has Beat’n Jeromes but I know no one in here has Beat’n a Jerome that is played right like metaloid, king of reason, NightXxShad3, etc. you probably played against infantry ball with mantis. Which is not how you play Jerome
> > >
> > > then u should know that jerome is still the bes leader in game even after nerf then… rofl
> >
> > Please do not reply with Rofl.
>
> His last several replies have all been non-constructive spam of “rofl”, “lmfao”, etc. It’s even his own thread and he can’t contribute to it at all.
>
> On the topic: His Time for Heroes was properly nerfed and his hero has been reduced to junk compared to what it was for late game. He’s still a strong leader (better than Johnson, Forge and Anders), but I can’t see him being top next to Atriox still.
>
> Atriox still has shield stacking (fixed somewhat, but not enough), teleport, eradication, a far better economy, bulwark and unbreakable… Not to mention the Chosen is still one of the top heroes.

Exactly but I’m leaning a little more to the ship. Ship has way better leader powers however atriox chosen is arguably the best hero which is formidable early game. I know if ship makes it to tech 2 it’s all down hill for atriox. But the word IF is imaginary word just like IF a cricket had a 45 the bird wouldn’t mess with him. :+1:t3:

> 2535422421305993;18:
> > 2533274816232010;17:
> > > 2535422421305993;13:
> > > > 2533274937180667;12:
> > > > > 2535422421305993;11:
> > > > > > 2641843709998544;8:
> > > > > > > 2535422421305993;5:
> > > > > > > > 2533274937180667;1:
> > > > > > > > is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > He’s a banished main… He probably just got frustrated that he couldn’t run through UNSC in a simple push.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Jerome Wasn’t ever the best, and now he’s average like the rest of the UNSC.
> > > > >
> > > > > Just to inform you so you don’t sound silly in the future. Jerome had unparallel power of the game he was better then all leaders no exceptions. x2 sight with 30% speed buff and a health increase broke the Jackrabbits completely. You picked all engagements your other leaders had no say in that. I’m not doubting that everyone in here has Beat’n Jeromes but I know no one in here has Beat’n a Jerome that is played right like metaloid, king of reason, NightXxShad3, etc. you probably played against infantry ball with mantis. Which is not how you play Jerome
> > > >
> > > > then u should know that jerome is still the bes leader in game even after nerf then… rofl
> > >
> > > Please do not reply with Rofl.
> >
> > His last several replies have all been non-constructive spam of “rofl”, “lmfao”, etc. It’s even his own thread and he can’t contribute to it at all.
> >
> > On the topic: His Time for Heroes was properly nerfed and his hero has been reduced to junk compared to what it was for late game. He’s still a strong leader (better than Johnson, Forge and Anders), but I can’t see him being top next to Atriox still.
> >
> > Atriox still has shield stacking (fixed somewhat, but not enough), teleport, eradication, a far better economy, bulwark and unbreakable… Not to mention the Chosen is still one of the top heroes.
>
> Exactly but I’m leaning a little more to the ship. Ship has way better leader powers however atriox chosen is arguably the best hero which is formidable early game. I know if ship makes it to tech 2 it’s all down hill for atriox. But the word IF is imaginary word just like IF a cricket had a 45 the bird wouldn’t mess with him. :+1:t3:

True. I’d honestly imagine that all of the Banished are above Jerome (not sure about Decimus since I don’t play him). Wouldn’t ship be able to just drop Locusts behind his base, insta-kill it and then teleport back out? Would also be able to teleport the enemy away while he does it.

Poor little cricket would be paste from the kick of the .45 though… .22 would be more suitable and the kick is nonexistent lol

> 2533274816232010;19:
> > 2535422421305993;18:
> > > 2533274816232010;17:
> > > > 2535422421305993;13:
> > > > > 2533274937180667;12:
> > > > > > 2535422421305993;11:
> > > > > > > 2641843709998544;8:
> > > > > > > > 2535422421305993;5:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274937180667;1:
> > > > > > > > > is still the best leader in the game at high level… lol
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I doubt that highly, UNSC was irrelevant before Jerome and after kinsano I think he may be the best UNSC but as for the best leader it’s probably a no. I have to do more testing though. Right now it’s between Arbiter Atriox and Shipmaster. I’m not crossing off UNSC just it is unlikely.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > He’s a banished main… He probably just got frustrated that he couldn’t run through UNSC in a simple push.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Jerome Wasn’t ever the best, and now he’s average like the rest of the UNSC.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Just to inform you so you don’t sound silly in the future. Jerome had unparallel power of the game he was better then all leaders no exceptions. x2 sight with 30% speed buff and a health increase broke the Jackrabbits completely. You picked all engagements your other leaders had no say in that. I’m not doubting that everyone in here has Beat’n Jeromes but I know no one in here has Beat’n a Jerome that is played right like metaloid, king of reason, NightXxShad3, etc. you probably played against infantry ball with mantis. Which is not how you play Jerome
> > > > >
> > > > > then u should know that jerome is still the bes leader in game even after nerf then… rofl
> > > >
> > > > Please do not reply with Rofl.
> > >
> > > His last several replies have all been non-constructive spam of “rofl”, “lmfao”, etc. It’s even his own thread and he can’t contribute to it at all.
> > >
> > > On the topic: His Time for Heroes was properly nerfed and his hero has been reduced to junk compared to what it was for late game. He’s still a strong leader (better than Johnson, Forge and Anders), but I can’t see him being top next to Atriox still.
> > >
> > > Atriox still has shield stacking (fixed somewhat, but not enough), teleport, eradication, a far better economy, bulwark and unbreakable… Not to mention the Chosen is still one of the top heroes.
> >
> > Exactly but I’m leaning a little more to the ship. Ship has way better leader powers however atriox chosen is arguably the best hero which is formidable early game. I know if ship makes it to tech 2 it’s all down hill for atriox. But the word IF is imaginary word just like IF a cricket had a 45 the bird wouldn’t mess with him. :+1:t3:
>
> True. I’d honestly imagine that all of the Banished are above Jerome (not sure about Decimus since I don’t play him). Wouldn’t ship be able to just drop Locusts behind his base, insta-kill it and then teleport back out? Would also be able to teleport the enemy away while he does it.
>
> Poor little cricket would be paste from the kick of the .45 though… .22 would be more suitable and the kick is nonexistent lol

Locust late game are unbeatable but it takes a lot of eco so doing in under 10 minutes is risky