Jerome-092 Bug?

I did try to get Jerome-092 to Veteran on the map Bedrock, but unfortunally, even after i killed all the Sentinels on the map that are defending the energy points, he still did not manage to obtain even one level, even with the Veteran perk and after killing all of the AI’s troops.

Btw are the Spezial units infantry, like Jerome, or Alice?
just asking, cause the perk for units doesnt work either

im sorry for my bad english, hopefully you do at least understand.

No, you’re fine. Perfectly easy to understand.

Apparently, there’s a bug with Cutter’s Veterancy passive that makes it so that units can’t gain any veterancy at all once you unlock the power. So that’s most likely why you didn’t get any veterancy on Jerome.

And to answer your second question, I am not completely certain, but I do think that they are considered Infantry, especially considering their Blitz cards list them as infantry. Forge’s Warthog is the only hero unit in the game right now that isn’t infantry. But yes, the general vehicle and infantry upgrades do not seem to effect heros. I do not know if that’s intentional or not.

I don’t know if this was intended or not but you can cause a unit to lose veterancy with Jerome’s field promotion leader power. While in a skirmish game had a 2 star scorpion tank I used the power field promotion to give my marines next to the tank veterancy and I noticed my scorpion tank went to a 1 star veterancy along with my marines. This can impact its use to where you have to more your 2 and 3 star units out of the range of field promotion before using it. Was this intended?

> 2533274841185913;1:
> I did try to get Jerome-092 to Veteran on the map Bedrock, but unfortunally, even after i killed all the Sentinels on the map that are defending the energy points, he still did not manage to obtain even one level, even with the Veteran perk and after killing all of the AI’s troops.
>
> Btw are the Spezial units infantry, like Jerome, or Alice?
> just asking, cause the perk for units doesnt work either
>
> im sorry for my bad english, hopefully you do at least understand.

Hero units have it harder to earn veterancy too. I played with hero units today in all my games, it’s terribly time consuming to earn veterancy on your heroes.