Jeff Steitzer

Does the deep voice guy for multiplayer work for Bungie or Microsoft? Just wondering if he will be in Halo 4.

I would assume he doesn’t work for either company, and he’s simply hired for each project. He’s the voice over of the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary trailer, so I would assume he’ll be in all of 343’s projects, too. Let’s face it: Halo multiplayer wouldn’t be the same without Steitzer.

they could use stock recordings

I would rather leave out Forge than Jeff Steitzer. It just wouldn’t be the same without him.

I actually have him added on Facebook. Back around when Halo 4 was announced, I remember someone asking him on his wall if he was hired to work on Halo 4. He replied with something along the lines of “All I can say is that I haven’t been asked to as of now.”

I don’t know if that’s a bad sign or not, but I hope he ends up still voicing medals and such.

Jeff Steitzer Halo 4 firefight voice.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Wait, nvm, he talks anyway.

Make it happen anyway, and make it worth infinity credits.

Halo without Steitzer just wouldn’t feel right. As such I really hope he’s working on the new trilogy.

I would love to hear Steitzer’s voice yell Gruntpocalypse in a certain FF variant. Just sayin’

Well he did the voice for the Halo Anniversary trailer, which is a 343 product. So I think it’s safe to say he’ll be in all future Halo games. Unless he dies…

Hearing the words “Hail to the King” being said by that dude just makes my day sometimes.

Halo multiplayer would feel very different if Jeff’s voice wasn’t in it. I sure hope he does do the voice overs!

As we all (should) know by now, Jeff Steitzer does the awesome voice in the multiplayer. Multiplayer would not be the same without this voice and I was just wondering…

We don’t know yet, but, I’d imagine so. I’d be disappointed if he wasn’t the voice of multiplayer.

I was just about to say, and i was thinking about bringing this up. Damn i wondered when someone was gna say this.

I hope he is in Halo 4

> I would assume he doesn’t work for either company, and he’s simply hired for each project. He’s the voice over of the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary trailer, so I would assume he’ll be in all of 343’s projects, too. Let’s face it: Halo multiplayer wouldn’t be the same without Steitzer.

Jeff Steitzer has to sign on for Halo 4, he’s the voice of Halo, it just wouldn’t be the same without him.

If you want to know how weird it feels to play multiplayer without Seitzer’s voice, just switch your console’s language to French or German and play H3 matchmaking. It sounds SOOOO weird! =D

I wouldn’t think of playing halo 4 without jeff in there…its just not right